"SNOW"

Fozzie

Reaction score
It is snowing a TON here. It started snowing at about 4:00 and it is about 7:00 here and we have probably three inches and it is still snowing!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Aaron said:
come up here awhile kyle

U know thats doesn't sound like a bad Idea. Why not. I could get money, get on a plane or train and come up there during summer. As in when its summer down here it will be something up there. (don't know) but don't u think that sounds great. Or ya'll could come down here for a vacation. Ya'll could come here as in Sweetwater and stay at a hotel or Motel and we could then meet each other. I think this would be a cool way of meeting people from Muppet Central. How about Aaron? Email and we can talk this over. And come on we've got to do something that we can confence our parents to do. Please just think about don't go and say I don't think so. Just think thats all I'm asking.

Aaron

Reaction score
well if you could get up here sometime that would be great it's great here in the summer you'd have to talk to my mom

jediX

Reaction score
I live in Colorado and have learned to hate snow. Last year we got about six feet of it in this one storm, and I was stuck in my house for the entire week (there was a 7-foot trench in front of my house from the front door to the driveway).

Bottom line, I hate snow. And that's all I have to say about that. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was cool. I got to see what a happens when theres a new thingy. As in I was about to click "View new Post" When all of a sudden the screen went black and then came back on and u had a new post.

1800 miles?! I don't know if thats a long way but (as in there could be other towns and cities that are farther away) I could stay in a hotel if thats possible I could bring my friends too. I think if my parents let me I'll come to see u. But ur right u I or u would have to talk to ur parents to see what they say. But I understand if they don't want me to come.