"SNOW"

Erine81981

Reaction score
YEA Its snowing here in Texas. I love it. Maybe I'll be snowed in and not have to go to work but like that will happen. Oh well I can dream can't I?

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
YEA Its snowing here in Texas. I love it. Maybe I'll be snowed in and not have to go to work but like that will happen. Oh well I can dream can't I?
I haven't seen snow in Florida in about 10 years as it's snowed once here in my life when I was about 8. And it was maybe an inch if that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well it stopped an hour ago. It wasn't that much. It sucked. I was hoping to not have to go to work but like I said it wasn't going to happen. ITS SUCKED! :frown:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Well it stopped an hour ago. It wasn't that much. It sucked. I was hoping to not have to go to work but like I said it wasn't going to happen. ITS SUCKED! :frown:
Well, Look at it this way, at least you have snow, some people living here want snow (not me), but never get any.

Aaron

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
just yesterday you said i wish it would snow here guess you got you're wish

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I live in southern OK and got the same snow storm you did! When we left this morning for a trip to OKlahoma City, there was about 2 inches in some spots, but when we got back home, it was all GONE!!!!

what happened to it? I would like to file a missing snow report!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*is angry now*

someone came in my yard and stole ALL my snow!!!!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Don't despair. We have plenty snow in Wisconsin to go around and I would gladly share it with the rest of you. Just send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll mail you some. :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
Aaaw, spreading the love. What a sweet offer. *scrambles around for an envelope.* :smile: