snoop no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
HEY!!! I'm resident Cantus around here buck-o!!!!

:smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
he's kidding...the reason he's "Cantus Rock" is because "Cantus" was already taken. you're cool, don't worry.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah Grailie pal was right, I was just joking man. If your uncomfortable, you can change your User (if so, I suggest doing it now before you get too far in posting), but I don't really care. People know me as the Matt Cantus here, so its all good. Welcome, and enjoy. :smile:

Actually G-g-g-graily, I picked Cantus Rock because Cantus (my fav. Muppet) + Fraggle Rock (my favorite Muppet show) = Cantus Rock. Also because when something is totally amazing and awesome, it is *whatever thing* ROCK. Like if I was going to tell you that you are an amazingly rockin' person, I'd say "Mike Rock." So, Cantus Rock!!

I didn't even know there was a guy called Cantus until I looked over the User list one day to see someone elses profile under the 'C' names. To go to my own profile I just go to the top 10 (because, I'm top 10 you know...:big_grin: hehe). I think that the *other* is okay, I mean he's only posted like twice. No one can threaten the Mighty Cantus Rock!! :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Actually G-g-g-graily, I picked Cantus Rock because Cantus (my fav. Muppet) + Fraggle Rock (my favorite Muppet show) = Cantus Rock. Also because when something is totally amazing and awesome, it is *whatever thing* ROCK. Like if I was going to tell you that you are an amazingly rockin' person, I'd say "Mike Rock." So, Cantus Rock!!<<<

Don't worry Matt, I got your back:wink: j/k But seriously, will the real slim cantus please stand up? Cantus all get along?
Wow, stop me before the jokes get funny.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*Fozzie Bear sits down at his desk. He is reviewing a sidekick application*

"Hmm...Cory, aka beaker...eh...Request: Denied. Wocka Wocka!!"

hehehehe. Its good to know that should I ever get in a Cantus war, I've got someone who shops at the Pottery Barn watchin' my sides. :big_grin:

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
We're very proud and excited!! That's all it says!! We're very proud and excited! We're very proud and excited that because of skinkin' Pat E. we're very proud and excited our proud and exciting Very Chistmas Muppet Movie is now the very proud and exciting 20 minutes of chopped up Muppets footage!!!

We're very proud and excited! We're very proud and excited!

I'm proud and excited to say that now the ONLY scene with the Electric Mayheim will be cut to show a freaking add for Scrubs.. No, not a commercial. The #$$%^ cross over! Veternarians hospital was more realistic!!

We're very proud and excited that they've just ruined the %$^%$^&%$^ Special!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>"Hmm...Cory, aka beaker...eh...Request: Denied. Wocka Wocka!!"<<<

Hey, Im no sidekick...im a leader homelsice!:wink: Meeeeee

hehehehe. Its good to know that should I ever get in a Cantus war, I've got someone who shops at the Pottery Barn watchin' my sides. <<<

Shop? No buddy, I work there!(Just got off a grueling shift an hour ago) But yeah...you, Dr Tooth...you are definately good comarades!

>>>I'm proud and excited to say that now the ONLY scene with the Electric Mayheim will be cut to show a freaking add for Scrubs.. No, not a commercial. The #$$%^ cross over! Veternarians hospital was more realistic!!<<<

Tooth, you are fricking kidding me...the one scene with Electric Mayhem got cut???????????

Lastly, I wish someone had complained about Hulk Hogan in MFS befor eit ewas released...he virtually hands down ruins what semblence of cool the film has left with his unwatchably horrid cameo.

danielromens

Reaction score
>>>I'm proud and excited to say that now the ONLY scene with the Electric Mayheim will be cut to show a freaking add for Scrubs.. No, not a commercial. The #$$%^ cross over! Veternarians hospital was more realistic!!<<<

would somebody please kick me in the crotch? Patty, would you do the honors? Overprotective, rackinfrackin, snivlehrrmf........

Status
Not open for further replies.