1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

snoop no more!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by pdiddy, Sep 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. pdiddy New Member

2. FellowWLover Member

3. Thog New Member

I hope this at least gets in on the extras if it comes out on DVD.
  4. Luke Active Member

LOL - i love the 'due to production reasons' bit *cough* *cough*. I think you'll find that a smart PR person decided that having him in could turn out to be a bit of a PR disaster. I've never heard in my LIFE of a press release to annouce thirty minutes of footage being cut from something that is only just being edited. In any show or movie there is hours of stuff that doesn't get used - it never usually gets the red carpet treatment.
  5. grail New Member

GAAH!!!!! another Snoop thread!!! kill it!!! kill it now!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we PLEASE drop this...please.

my sanity is at stake...
  6. BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Awww, i feel sorry for Snoops Kids, He was gonna take them to meet Kermit !

Thats unless they already filmed it, Which i think they did - LOL

No point to this post !

See ya
  7. danielromens Member

Fear not, I predict a DVD of the movie. They may be planning their own stategy for "special features" to help thier appeal. It would be a really smart move by henson. And if they're not I hope the will be now.
  8. Crazy Harry New Member

But this is a thread that states that Snoop will NOT be in the movie (or really long special if you want). I think that means this will be the very last.
  9. pezbalubah Member

I'm very happy that his scene was pulled, unfortunately he probably already got paid for it, but at least his scene won't ruin the movie. This guy was found not guilty for murder because his lawyer claimed it as self defense. But still, he KILLED somebody and is free and still making money... My friend told me this was a topic on the O'Reilly factor but I didn't get to see it, supposdly Kermit was gonna rap with him, thank god it was removed. Henson was quick on deciding to remove the scene, if they hadn't right away they probably would have been flooded with mail, if they haven't already been. All I can say is whoever started this, Congratulations!
  10. Struble New Member

I'm gonna start a "put Snoop back in" petition!

*grins evilly*

Sh.
  11. Cantus' Ghost New Member

Rdiculous!

How much buzz has Snoop Dogg generated for this movie?
  12. Cantus Rock New Member

HEY!!! I'm resident Cantus around here buck-o!!!!

:)

-Matt
  13. Cantus' Ghost New Member

My bad, Cantus. My bad...
  14. grail New Member

he's kidding...the reason he's "Cantus Rock" is because "Cantus" was already taken. you're cool, don't worry.
  15. Cantus Rock New Member

Yeah Grailie pal was right, I was just joking man. If your uncomfortable, you can change your User (if so, I suggest doing it now before you get too far in posting), but I don't really care. People know me as the Matt Cantus here, so its all good. Welcome, and enjoy. :)

Actually G-g-g-graily, I picked Cantus Rock because Cantus (my fav. Muppet) + Fraggle Rock (my favorite Muppet show) = Cantus Rock. Also because when something is totally amazing and awesome, it is *whatever thing* ROCK. Like if I was going to tell you that you are an amazingly rockin' person, I'd say "Mike Rock." So, Cantus Rock!!

I didn't even know there was a guy called Cantus until I looked over the User list one day to see someone elses profile under the 'C' names. To go to my own profile I just go to the top 10 (because, I'm top 10 you know...:D hehe). I think that the *other* is okay, I mean he's only posted like twice. No one can threaten the Mighty Cantus Rock!! :)

-Matt
  16. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Actually G-g-g-graily, I picked Cantus Rock because Cantus (my fav. Muppet) + Fraggle Rock (my favorite Muppet show) = Cantus Rock. Also because when something is totally amazing and awesome, it is *whatever thing* ROCK. Like if I was going to tell you that you are an amazingly rockin' person, I'd say "Mike Rock." So, Cantus Rock!!<<<

Don't worry Matt, I got your back;) j/k But seriously, will the real slim cantus please stand up? Cantus all get along?
    Wow, stop me before the jokes get funny.
  17. Cantus Rock New Member

*Fozzie Bear sits down at his desk. He is reviewing a sidekick application*

"Hmm...Cory, aka beaker...eh...Request: Denied. Wocka Wocka!!"

hehehehe. Its good to know that should I ever get in a Cantus war, I've got someone who shops at the Pottery Barn watchin' my sides. :D

-Matt
  18. Drtooth Well-Known Member

We're very proud and excited!! That's all it says!! We're very proud and excited! We're very proud and excited that because of skinkin' Pat E. we're very proud and excited our proud and exciting Very Chistmas Muppet Movie is now the very proud and exciting 20 minutes of chopped up Muppets footage!!!

We're very proud and excited! We're very proud and excited!

I'm proud and excited to say that now the ONLY scene with the Electric Mayheim will be cut to show a freaking add for Scrubs.. No, not a commercial. The #$$%^ cross over! Veternarians hospital was more realistic!!

We're very proud and excited that they've just ruined the %$^%$^&%$^ Special!!!!
  19. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>"Hmm...Cory, aka beaker...eh...Request: Denied. Wocka Wocka!!"<<<

Hey, Im no sidekick...im a leader homelsice!;) Meeeeee

hehehehe. Its good to know that should I ever get in a Cantus war, I've got someone who shops at the Pottery Barn watchin' my sides. <<<

Shop? No buddy, I work there!(Just got off a grueling shift an hour ago) But yeah...you, Dr Tooth...you are definately good comarades!

>>>I'm proud and excited to say that now the ONLY scene with the Electric Mayheim will be cut to show a freaking add for Scrubs.. No, not a commercial. The #$$%^ cross over! Veternarians hospital was more realistic!!<<<

Tooth, you are fricking kidding me...the one scene with Electric Mayhem got cut???????????

Lastly, I wish someone had complained about Hulk Hogan in MFS befor eit ewas released...he virtually hands down ruins what semblence of cool the film has left with his unwatchably horrid cameo.
  20. danielromens Member

>>>I'm proud and excited to say that now the ONLY scene with the Electric Mayheim will be cut to show a freaking add for Scrubs.. No, not a commercial. The #$$%^ cross over! Veternarians hospital was more realistic!!<<<

would somebody please kick me in the crotch? Patty, would you do the honors? Overprotective, rackinfrackin, snivlehrrmf........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.