snoop no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thog

Reaction score
I hope this at least gets in on the extras if it comes out on DVD.

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - i love the 'due to production reasons' bit *cough* *cough*. I think you'll find that a smart PR person decided that having him in could turn out to be a bit of a PR disaster. I've never heard in my LIFE of a press release to annouce thirty minutes of footage being cut from something that is only just being edited. In any show or movie there is hours of stuff that doesn't get used - it never usually gets the red carpet treatment.

grail

Reaction score
GAAH!!!!! another Snoop thread!!! kill it!!! kill it now!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we PLEASE drop this...please.

my sanity is at stake...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Awww, i feel sorry for Snoops Kids, He was gonna take them to meet Kermit !

Thats unless they already filmed it, Which i think they did - LOL

No point to this post !

See ya

danielromens

Reaction score
Fear not, I predict a DVD of the movie. They may be planning their own stategy for "special features" to help thier appeal. It would be a really smart move by henson. And if they're not I hope the will be now.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
GAAH!!!!! another Snoop thread!!! kill it!!! kill it now!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we PLEASE drop this...please.

my sanity is at stake...
But this is a thread that states that Snoop will NOT be in the movie (or really long special if you want). I think that means this will be the very last.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I'm very happy that his scene was pulled, unfortunately he probably already got paid for it, but at least his scene won't ruin the movie. This guy was found not guilty for murder because his lawyer claimed it as self defense. But still, he KILLED somebody and is free and still making money... My friend told me this was a topic on the O'Reilly factor but I didn't get to see it, supposdly Kermit was gonna rap with him, thank god it was removed. Henson was quick on deciding to remove the scene, if they hadn't right away they probably would have been flooded with mail, if they haven't already been. All I can say is whoever started this, Congratulations!

Struble

Reaction score
I'm gonna start a "put Snoop back in" petition!

*grins evilly*

Sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.