Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thog

Reaction score
This is getting more attention from the media. Today the FOX news raido guy was saying that it was wrong. He made some very funny coments about what the muppets would be doing with him which involved things that I don't think I could say here. He talked about Miss Piggy and umm...a gardening "hoe"...Kermit and a crack pipe and some other stuff. He wasn't too amused that Snoop was doing this movie.

Dan

Patty E.

Reaction score
Listening

Smart move, Mr. Rivin. Adoring fans and families can rest assured, wholesome fun will not be compromised.

Thanks for listening-
Patty E
Email: pegerer@aol.com
:cool:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Okay, he's not going to be on.

Does this mean we can stop with the arguing and complaining and everything else now? I personally got sick and tired of it the first page of all these posts devoted to the subject, and I know that others feel the same.

-Kim

towels

Reaction score
Ummm...you do know you have the option to not read certain threads, right?

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Took the words right out of my mouth....er I mean fingers.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Y'know, I'm not gonna dignify that with an answer...

-Kim

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Okay, he's not going to be on.

Does this mean we can stop with the arguing and complaining and everything else now? I personally got sick and tired of it the first page of all these posts devoted to the subject, and I know that others feel the same.

-Kim
what she said.

and yes, i too know that i have the ability to choose not to read if i don't want to. but it's a bit like a train wreck...you just can't look away. while applaud the fact that people feel free to make their opinions known, this really has gotten ridiculous. for starters, he WAS in only one scene...briefly. now, hopefully we can all let this go and get on with our lives...

towels

Reaction score
Perhaps you were too busy rolling your eyes and hadn't noticed that the discussion had moved beyond Snoop.
I guess I just don't understand people's desire to suppress any topic they have lost interest in. I'll grant you it'd be nice if people would keep to one post per topic, but I'm sure most of us have been on forums enough to have realized that's not very likely. However, just because you have lost interest in a topic doesn't mean that others have. Why should they not be able to debate as long as they want? Is it really that hard to choose not to read something? Somebody explain this to me. Maybe I've been slacking in not posting how little I care for Transformers on that thread, or complaining about all the posts about what is going on in Canada, Australia, England, etc. because it doesn't affect me.

grail

Reaction score
okay, let me clarify myself a little...

the reason i want this topic to die? frankly, i think it's a stupid topic. and definately not deserving of the THREE threads that have come out of it. he has (now had) a CAMEO in the movie...the word cameo was used in the original statement, i believe. by definition, a cameo is a short appearance. who am i to say that a guy can't make a short appearance with the Muppets because he does things i don't agree with? i know if it were me, and i had a chance to be in a Muppet movie that was scuttled because a bunch of people got cheesed over my...let's say "propensity for colorful language" (something that if people heard me in real life, they would realize i'm using as a real example), i'd be pretty torqued off. believe it or not, i argued that N'Sync should have gotten their Ep II cameo too...sure i loathe the whole lot of them...N'Sync, Snoop, all this mindless drivel that degrades MUSIC to what we're hearing on the radio today.

the nerds cried foul because a, "non-nerd", "band" made it into the (second) biggest nerd movie of the summer.

now the Muppet fans, who by and large are a "family-oriented" group (which i LIKE about us, so no hatemail) are honked off because someone that doesn't represent their view of family values made it in.

i think it comes down to jealousy. in our opinions, they're "unworthy". like WE are. sure it probably happened because of his publicist, but Henson agreed. why not put a little faith in the company that you all worship so much. but no...like petulant children, we whined until we got our way...i'm so proud...

oh, and the biggest reason i made that last post at all? i honestly thought it was kinda rude the way Skeeter was just dismissed like that, and decided to throw in some support.

(man...i'm just killing my popularity points today...i realy hope everyone knows not to take any of this personally. but they are my views, and i am just as entitled as everyone else...)

Status
Not open for further replies.