Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomahawk

Reaction score
everyone has different values. i will gladly take sex on video before killing, cheating or lying.......man that sounds weird when i read it back, oh well have fun with that comment.

Patty E.

Reaction score
Vulgarizing Young Minds

Jim Henson ProductionsTM
Charles H. Rivkin, President
1416 N. La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Dear Mr. Rivkin:

The vulgarizing of young minds and pandering to the lowest-common denominator as a "marketing methodology" is a tool employed by networks and production companies.

Henson Productions is making a political statement on this upcoming Christmas Special by featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg. In effect, this is your way of endorsing the entertainment industry's movement to aggressively pursue the "right" to have the absolute freedom to assault the young mind with violence, vulgar images, and lewd vocabulary.

Organizations that refuse to be "used" as the vehicle to generate vile material receive my respect, and patronage. Unfortunately, Henson Productions lacks the backbone or concern. Instead, Mr. Rivkin eagerly has jumped into the pimpin' mobile. "Anything for a buck," philosophy is why watchdog groups will continue to maintain a solid presence, and develop muscle.

Respectfully,

Patty Egerer
Email:stick_out_tongue:egerer@aol.com

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Misspelled Rivkin on the final line. I'm terrible at spelling but you should be aware of it before sending it out. That's all I will comment. :wink:

danielromens

Reaction score
Mr. Revkin eagerly has jumped into the pippin' mobile.

Are you sure you didn't mean pimpin' mobile?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Vulgarizing Young Minds

Originally posted by Patty E.

Henson Productions is making a political statement on this upcoming Christmas Special by featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg. In effect, this is your way of endorsing the entertainment industry's movement to aggressively pursue the "right" to have the absolute freedom to assault the young mind with violence, vulgar images, and lewd vocabulary.
Uhhhmmm.. not to intrude, but what exactly do you think he's going to be doing on the show? Maybe you should have an advanced screening or something!

beaker

Reaction score
Like I argue in the other Snoop thread, its not Snoop Dogg's past or vulgarity that upsets me, its his lack of timeliness. Why cant they get really outdated stars like Bronson Pinchot and the cast of Full House? :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Snoop's involvement is likely due to his publicist not the Henson or NBC folk shopping aroung for him. I'm surprised they couldn't get at least Billy Crystal or someone classic like that. And why isn't Jay Leno showing up? He'll do anything. LOL!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Re: Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

Originally posted by Patty E.
Tomahawk to answer your question:

Compensation is irrelevant, sleaze is sleaze.

Respectfully,
Patty E.
Email: PEgerer@aol.com
i wasn't talking about sleaze, i was asking you about you definition of degrading. if you need to, please re-read my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.