Snoop Dogg Excited About Appearing In 'Muppets' Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Snoop Dogg Excited About Appearing In 'Muppets' Christmas Special

Courtesy of Yahoo! News

Apparently Snoop Dogg, whose stage name partially derives from his resemblance to the Peanuts character Snoopy, isn't only fond of four-legged hounds, he also likes frogs. Well, at least, Kermit The Frog, the lead puppet for the popular Muppets series.

Snoop Dogg will make a cameo in A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie scheduled to air during the holiday season on NBC. When LAUNCH recently spoke to the rapper, he was anticipating traveling to Vancouver to tape his appearance with Kermit. "Naw, I seen the script. It's tight. It's just kids' stuff, ya know. You know that I'm saying, just something for the kids. And I got three kids. So I think I'm going to take my kids with me out there so they can meet him too, you know. And do something special. Yeah, me and Kermit The Frog. Imagine that," he said.

In addition to Kermit The Frog, the show also stars Miss Piggy, Whoopi Goldberg, Joan Cusack, and David Arquette, in the first-ever made-for-television Muppet movie.

- Billy :cool:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
"Naw, I seen the script. It's tight. Snoop Dog

I guess that it means that it is a good script.

Luke

Reaction score
I think it means he's lucky to get work since he dropped the 'doggy' ! :big_grin:

Ryan

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it really strange to have a huge pothead rapper guest starring in a Muppet produciton?

Weeeelll, there was Coolio...........:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Am I the only one who finds it really strange to have a huge pothead rapper guest starring in a Muppet produciton?<<<

True snoop is so 1994, but Im just glad there is something new coming to tv Muppet special wise.

But just for the kids? Thats not a good press quote Mr. dogg!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Scooter, I'm with you. And for anyone who doesn't know, Snoop Dogg was charged with MURDER a few years back. Yes that's right, he was charged with killing a friend of his or something. I don't know the details, but I'm sure MTV.com can give you the whole story. Snoop Dogg, the hardcore ghetto gangsta who smacks the h**s, caps people with his gats, and can hardly complete a sentence, is going to cameo in the new Muppet TV movie. Lord, help us all. :big_grin:

-Matt

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
And for anyone who doesn't know, Snoop Dogg was charged with MURDER a few years back. Yes that's right, he was charged with killing a friend of his or something. I don't know the details, but I'm sure MTV.com can give you the whole story.
Um. No. Snoop was only on trial for murder. The jury found him |not guilty.| The only things he was actually found guilty for is |weapons possesion| and |possesion of an illegal narcotic.| It's really not fair to say he was charged for killing someone.

Honestly, I think the man has killed too many brain cells to figure out how to |hold| a gun, let alone use one. :smile:

Sh.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah I know he wasn't convicted of it, but when your arrested you need a charge. The charge (among the others you mentioned) was Murder. Just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean he wasn't charged. No offense. :big_grin:

-Matt

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Yeah I know he wasn't convicted of it, but when your arrested you need a charge. The charge (among the others you mentioned) was Murder. Just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean he wasn't charged.
I know and knew the difference. But you specifically worded it in a misleading way, and I was just pointing out -- for the benefit of anyone who took your bait -- that a convicted fellon wasn't going to be hanging with the Muppets. He's only been convicted of Misdomeaners. :smile:

Murder was the case that they gave Sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.