Snagged a copy of the Great Muppet Caper soundtrack CD on eBay!

rexcrk

Reaction score
And it came in the mail today!

I'm super excited, I've been wanting it for a while and it seems like it very rarely pops up on eBay. And I'm honestly not expecting Disney to ever release one.

It wasn't cheap, cost me about $40, but I had money in PayPal from selling my own stuff, so I really only had to pay about $16 out-of-pocket.

And if anyone here was also bidding on it: sorry I outbid you :stick_out_tongue:

123Sunny

Reaction score
That's awesome! I hope you enjoy that, sounds great! Great Muppet Caper was cute :smile::embarrassed:

rexcrk

Reaction score
It's a great soundtrack, though I am a little disappointed that the jazzy version of "Steppin' Out with a Star" (that plays when they go to the dinner club) isn't on it.

123Sunny

Reaction score
Aw, it's always disappointing when any soundtrack is missing a song.:embarrassed:
Still, I bet it's awesome!:excited:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I ran across The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack on LP just the other day at a used book store... but I didn't have the money for it then. It would have been a nice addition though- I've got The Muppet Movie soundtrack on LP and it's fun to play that every now and then. I think the only Muppet movie soundtrack I have on CD is Muppet Treasure Island.
Glad you were able to pick up TGMC on CD though- way cool!:smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I ordered the CD a few days ago for about $5 more than what you paid and it arrived today! I'm very happy. :smile: