Smartest/dumbest Fraggle

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Everyone has their opinions, and these are my beliefs of the following fraggle characteristics.

Bravest Fraggle - Uncle Traveling Matt, Wembley, Mokey, then Gobo!

(Gobo is not the most bravest by any means! Pay close attention to episodes, and you will see why!)

Smartest Fraggle - Gobo (He is not the bravest, but he is definitely the smartest fraggle in my opinion.)

Dumbest Fraggle - Uncle Travelling Matt (No explanation!)

Sexiest Fraggle - Red (Well, there is only like Mokey or Red to choose from, so I chose Red)

Ugliest Fraggle - Large Marvin (Marlin is ugly too, but Marvin just looks disgusting.)

Funniest Fraggle - Wembley (This, I'm sure, can be debated, but I just find Wembley to be hilarious).

Craziest Fraggle - World's Oldest Fraggle (I don't know what it is, but something is twisted in his head.)

Scaredest Fraggle - Boober (Boober acts the scariest of all fraggles.)

Silliest Fraggle - Red again (When the time comes to be serious, Red tends to become silly, funny, and rebellious)

Meanest Fraggle - Wizard Fraggle (So evil what he did to Wembley)

Nicest Fraggle - Mokey (Come on.. What fraggle is sweeter than Mokey?)

Cockiest Fraggles - The Minstrels (Is becoming a minstrel really that prestigious?)

Most Outgoing Fraggle - Red (Red is definitely the most out-going of all fraggles. Gobo is out-going too, but I still believe Red beats gobo because Red has a little more enthusiasm with her outgoingness.)

Most Persuasive Fraggle - Convincing John (He convinced me to create this thread.)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Very interesting idea! I agree with most of yours.

However, I wouldn't put Wembley as one of the bravest fraggles. At least, certainly no braver than Mokey. He's more fearful of things than Mokey is, IMO (just look at how well Mokey handles Junior Gorg), and she looks upon The Trash Heap with reverence and respect whereas Wembley was terrified of her for a while. You're probably thinking of actual brave Wembley moments though, whereas I automatically think of Mokey's, lol.

Mokey's sexier than Red. :wink:

Marlin is the ugliest to me.

"Scariest Fraggle"? I'd say Boober is "Scaredest Fraggle", lol, but I dunno about "Scariest"...definitely "Oddest" as far as fraggles go, lol.

As for "Cockiest", I'd put Gobo there. The Minstrels aren't even fraggles are they? Cantus has been a big debate, but the others sure don't seem to be (and Cantus himself is much more mysterious than cocky).

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Correction

"Scariest Fraggle"? I'd say Boober is "Scaredest Fraggle", lol, but I dunno about "Scariest"...definitely "Oddest" as far as fraggles go, lol.

Thanks! I was implying Boober as being the scaredest fraggle, not scariest. He doesn't creep me out in any way!

Oh.. As for Mokey, I did place her in the top 3 because I believe she is brave. However, it is her job to pull the radishes. Also, as you stated, I am thinking of Wembley's many actual brave moments. I believe Wembley's moments surpasses Mokey's. I will say that she is 3rd because she has proven herself to be a very brave fraggle. Wembley won my heart after fighting the "BEAST OF BLUE ROCK," and of course, many other brave moments. I don't mind differing opinions. Actually, I would like to see what others believe which fraggle is the bravest, funniest, smartest, dumbest, etc.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Hmmm....

bravest - Matt & Gobo (but all fraggles had their brave moments, even Boober.)

smartest - Gobo is very smart but I think was Mokey was too.....maybe not in the traditional sense but she had a certain logic in my opinion.

dumbest - Matt (I agree.)

sexiest - Cantus

ugliest - Marlon

funniest - Wembley & World's Oldest

craziest - Boober's alter ego, Side Bottom (hehe)

scaredest - Boober

silliest - Wembley

meanest - the wizard, I guess.

nicest - Wembley & Mokey

cockiest - Red

most outgoing - Red

“Wembley, first of all you're not a little wimp. Second of all, what's a little wimp like you want with all this romance stuff?” :smirk:

BEAR

Reaction score
I always thought Boober was pretty smart. He's a deep thinker.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Bravest Fraggle - I think wembley is so up there, but I think its because he is so agreeable that he will go along with what even and not realize it to be a scarry moment, like wembley and the gorgs. And beast of blue rock. he does all this scarry stuff, not realizing it, just to bring gobo his pick axe.

Dumbest Fraggle - Uncle Travelling Matt, but I think Pheiny is up there. He is so stupid but i love it.

Ugliest Fraggle - Marvin, I mean its his eyes and is all over red additude. Large Marvin is just fat and hungry

Funniest Fraggle - Wembley i agree, but Phieny (sp) is also really funny to me.

Crazyest- i'd say Worlds oldest of corse, but also, Sidebottom, that guy is a freak!

Scariest Fraggle - so not Boober. I'd say Malin, he's creepy.

Silliest Fraggle - Red again (When the time comes to be serious, Red tends to become silly, funny, and rebellious)

Meanest Fraggle - Wizard Fraggle, And fish Face from Mokey than and now

Cockiest Fraggles - So not the Minstrels. I'd say Gobo, come on "I knew I was good"

Thats mine!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Bravest Fraggle - I think Wembley has a good case for being at least one of the Bravest. To me, being brave means doing something even though you're afraid. Wembley's done that lots of times.

Cockiest Fraggle - I'm actually going to say Mokey. I like her, but it often takes her a whole episode to figure out that she's wrong in some of her beliefs.

Meanest Fraggle - The World's Oldest Fraggle, I really hate it when he hits his assistant in the nose!

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Bear, Boober is pretty smart too. He kinda reminds me of Woody Allen but with morals. (lol)

heralde, the World's Oldest is mean sometimes but I can't help but laugh at him! :excited:

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Scariest Fraggle - so not Boober. I'd say Malin, he's creepy.
Wembleyfraggle - There was a correction made between scariest and scaredest. We are focusing on the scaredest fraggle, not the spookiest fraggle. You are right, Boober is not creepy at all. Just wanted to clear that up! Good thoughts, however!

Same with everyone else.. So far your opinions have been great. I never thought someone would think MOKEY of all fraggles to be cocky. But, it simply shows that we all intrepret Fraggle Rock differently from each other. I will say, however, that HERALDE did make an excellent point about Mokey being cocky. Sometimes, it really does take an entire episode before she understands she is wrong. Think about it, she made the fraggles swear under an oath not to eat delicious doozer constructions. That would really be awful to be a Fraggle, and not able to eat doozer sticks. Anyway, Heralde has made great point. However, I still believe the Minstrels are the cockiest, Cantus Jack in particular... Bye

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, this might clear up some confusion... Since "Scaredest" is not a word, let's change it to the "most cowardly".