Slackbot draws stuff

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yaay! I have added you to my Da watch, and given you a llama. Please be sure to feed her twice a day. She likes peppermint and squash... but not together, that's gross. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh yeah? Well, I'm watching you right back! So there!

Thanks for the llama. Maybe Janken'll share his "bouquet" with her. I'll llama you when I'm not on an oooold computer that doesn't choke on DA's scripts.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Is Janken on a date or something in the pic (sorry, I haven't read Masks yet) he just looks like he could be at any rate.

Slackbot

Reaction score
As Cantus might say, "No, and yes." Not at that exact moment in time, but he is dating someone, yes.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I think Yanken shoiuld be introduced in the next chapter! Wahoo Yugoslavian Fraggle!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh great, now I know I'm going to have Yorgi Yorgesson's I Yust Go Nuts at Christmas going in my head for the rest of the day.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Penny Dreadful: in case anyone was wondering what she looked like. Well, in front of the cameras. Without all the makeup and wigging and prosthetics and stuff, she looks like a fairly ordinary green Frackle.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Penny Dreadful: in case anyone was wondering what she looked like. Well, in front of the cameras. Without all the makeup and wigging and prosthetics and stuff, she looks like a fairly ordinary green Frackle.
Aaaaah, my questions have been answered! I spend the last couple chapters trying to figure out what her costume was!

And I definitely just added you to my watch list on deviantart. :smile: