Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
TogetherAgain: Glad I could give you a laugh. I know about that insomnia, believe me. It's been a long time since I took classes, but there's always going back to work after a vacation.

Gonzo's Hobbit: No worries. I left things purposefully ambiguous. As for why he's only uncle to two of the three, well, we know who Janken's parents are, so take another look at his little sisters...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Don't remember if I actually said so, but yeah. She has his turtlish face. Thankfully she got her mother's eyes.

Been playing some more the idea mentioned earlier, and I think I've got something to start outlining while I write the last four chapters of "Masks." I'm also working on something called "Runt," but I'm not sure that will come to fruituion.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Shame on you guys for giving me ideas.

Fraggle Tag Team - Boober and Sage team up for revenge. "Revenge" being defined as "gettin' back at someone who is far overdue for gettin' back at."

Slackbot

Reaction score
[Boober ties an improvised wig of red nook grass over Sage's green hair, then places the hat on top.]

Boober: Perfect! From a distance she'll think you're me.

Sage: I can't see!

Boober: Look down the sides of your nose.

[Sage tilts her head up, then looks through the narrow space between the hat's brim and her nose.]

Sage: Oh, so that's how you do it.

I just looked back at the original thumbnail for "Catch Boober by the Tail" (which is in one of the recent doodle dumps) and realized that I'd drawn Sage about to yank him into the pool. Heh. No idea why, as it makes more sense for Red to be messing with him.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
[Boober ties an improvised wig of red nook grass over Sage's green hair, then places the hat on top.]

Boober: Perfect! From a distance she'll think you're me.

Sage: I can't see!

Boober: Look down the sides of your nose.

[Sage tilts her head up, then looks through the narrow space between the hat's brim and her nose.]

Sage: Oh, so that's how you do it.

Ah, I get it now. I was wondering about why Sage looked different in that picture.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Vic Romano: Wow, thanks! I've loved your work for some time now.

And because I'm still snowed in and still got electricity, here's yet another flippin' picture:

The Way to a Fraggle's Heart: a scene that takes place between chapters 13 and 14 of Masks. I didn't feel right leaving one issue unresolved, but it didn't merit its own chapter. So it gets a pic instead.

Fun facts: Like all Fraggles, Janken is musically inclined. However, he's not good at improvising lyrics, and plays an ocarina so he won't have to. In a pinch, he will scat along. His most shameful secret is that he has not yet found his song.