Slackbot draws stuff

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, no, can't see screen images, sorry.

Yes, egg-laying would be somewhat akin to going "what the?"
*Goes to get some poison cacklers for crabcakes.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In case a description would help:

Boober Chicken has his comb flopped over his eyes, with his hat covering that. He's wearing a reflector and is looking down the throat of Red Chicken, who has bows on her comb. Behind them are Gobo Chicken (calm, wearing a dorky hat), Mokey Chicken looking like she is quietly savoring this novel experience, and Wembley Chicken, who is wearing his shirt and about to sneeze.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That does help, thanks.

Er, so we'll dance our cares away...
Down at Cluckle Rock?

Careful Wembley! Your sneezes are much more powerful now, they'll give you jet-like propulsion.
*Segways into the song "Jump For My Love" from the Jim Henson Hour.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Using sneezes for propulsion, Wembley will be able to fly again! OK, it'll be backwards, but it's better than nothing.

Slackbot

Reaction score
During the course of my latest fanfic, Growing Together, I was accused of portraying Scooter and Janken more as "just friends" than as a couple. So, to set things right, I drew Muppet Snogging. Please understand, this was drawn only to please those who wanted to see Muppet slash, and not at all because it was fun to draw. Honest.

Rated R for nekkid feet.

BTW, I'm in the mood to draw, and I'd like to do some more art exchanges. Same terms as before: quid pro quo, meaning that if you want a two-figure pic with background, you do the same for me. This is open to all who do not currently have outsanding art trades with me.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
How are you at drawing actual humans? Would love something involving Newsie and Gina (yes, I have a model for her, a composite photo). But otherwise will have to give it a little thought.
Would you like Scooter and Janken?

-------------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
I can draw humans. If you look through my Oz gallery on DA you'll see images of Dorothy, Ozma, and the Wizard. I just don't draw humans often 'cause fantasy critters are so much more fun. Heh, I just came back from seeing Avenue Q, so I'd be tempted to have Gina puppeteering Newsie. Better give me a motif so I don't give in to the dark side. :wink:

Scooter and Janken would be cool. Since you've been commenting on my recent stories, I think I can assume you've been reading them too. How about an image inspired by a fic scene?