Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
...Aaaaand here's the last pic for that dadblamed project. Not a moment too soon!

Taking the Radishes for Walkies: Poor radishes. They're rooted to the ground and can't see the world. Fortunately, Fraggles are kind and sensitive enough to take pity on the poor things and talk them on walks. To the kitchen.

Wembley and Janken aren't hung over. They're recovering from a bout of flu.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few beta testers for something that involves fanfic and fan art. If you can view a 1 MB PDF and provide feedback by tomorrow evening--that's Tuesday, 12/20/2011--please IM me.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Every time I see The Minstrels I imagine a certain scene happening slightly differently...

Minstrel Pains - I was in a Walt Kelly frame of mind when I drew this. I'd love to see a Fraggle comic drawn in the style of Walt Kelly or Wally Wood.

I need to find a decent lettering font, 'cause my lettering really sucks.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
I think that's spelled BAWSS. Very cute strip, Slackbot! And your lettering looks fine to me. :smile:

--------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
(I agree that some people need a kick in the baloobius area. Can I nominate people?)
As long as it doesn't lead to a flamefest, sure.
Further proof that Cantus is a boss. XP
Great comic!
Thanks! When I first read your comment, I thought "How much do I have to level up to beat him?" I'm such a gamer nerd.
I think that's spelled BAWSS. Very cute strip, Slackbot! And your lettering looks fine to me.
Thanks. I really don't like my lettering, and that probably has a lot to do with my simply not enjoying lettering. My printing has always been messy and weird, and it's not fun to try to do a neat version. Yet I can do decent calligraphy...