1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Skeeter....Muppet Baby that never grew!

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by MuppetVision, Apr 3, 2004.

1. MuppetVision Member

Why have they not had a grown up skeeter? I loved the tiwns, Scooter and Skeeter. They both are awesome. I know Muppet Babbies came after TMM, TGMC,and MTMH. But they should of made a Skeeter for MTI or MFS. Any one know why or agree with me? :D :confused:
  2. RockSTAR girl Member

i never got that either i think she would have been a great muppet.
  3. Cheebo New Member

When I was little I used to thik Skeeter grew up into Janice. :o
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Janice was actuly in MB once she was like maybe teen age but she was in MB.

Now the reason why i think there wasnt a Skeeter made was that MB was started after MTM and the Muppets where preety well established in thier chariturs and to add one would be kind of confusing and who would perfomme her. Now would maybe to late to bring her into the picture unless Disny re did MB then maybe they could put her into play with the other muppets that are grown. then i know you think well what about clifford sal johnny and peppe they are new to the muppets.
    Yea they are but in my opinoin Pepe is the only one of them that seems to have the right cimistry with all the others. especaly Kermit. That the big one you need to have cimistry with is Kermit.
  5. MuppetVision Member

Well, I know, but it would be pretty cool to have a mini-movie on how scooter and skeeter get's back together. lol sounds kinda lame, but Skeeter worked well with the MB, I think she could work great with Kermit and Gonzo, and than Piggy could have a rival. DIdn't Piggy and Skeeter always want to be better than each other? :confused: :D :crazy:
  6. Infinity Sirius New Member

They has Skeeter on the Muppet Babies because they needed another female to counter Baby Piggy. When I was younger, my sister and me used to watch the Muppet movies over and over trying to think of a good reason Skeeter was never there. I used to say that there was a Skeeter puppet, but she broke or something.
  7. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

No offense, but shouldn't this thread be on the "Classic Muppets" board or something rather than on the "TV appearences" board? Anyway, I agree. It would be great to see a movie or a show where an adult Skeeter shows up.
  8. MuppetVision Member

oops..it prob. should be. I don't know how to move it there. Unless I'm jsut supposed to start another one.

Me and My sister use to think she died or something. lol I want to see full life Skeeter!
  9. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Well, I think only the moderators can move posts. That's alright though.
  10. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

The "official" explanation for the adult Skeeter's absence from the Muppet family is that she went exploring in the Amazon or somewhere like that and got lost.

-Kim
  11. MuppetVision Member

lol..really? that kinda funny. I still want to see her! :D

Check out my awesome new Avatar! Muppet_Dk made it for me :excited:
  12. BeakerFan14 Member

When I was little I thought she grew up to be the guy who threw fish boomarangs (can't think of his name) but then I wondered why he/she had a mostache
    :fishy::eek:
  13. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Well, she only grew up in the comics.

And I thought that they sent her off to college, LOL
  14. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I just figured she and Scooter just grew apart during their teen years. Scooter wasn't interested in athletics and Skeeter didn't give a toss about the theater, so they didn't cross paths.
    miss kermie likes this.
  15. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, that seems to be the logical conclusion.
  16. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I still like the Robot Chicken explanation (or not)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  17. mo Well-Known Member

HOW IT HAPPENED

skeeter:scooter you're a dork ehehehehe
    scooter:darn you!!!!!

the end!!!!
    (there is silence as the other members boo )
  18. Skeeter 2 B New Member

19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Love that!
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I think that ever since her creation, Henson (and now Disney) have been trying hard NOT to knowledge the character just to mess with our heads. Only explanation.

And like I said, if they didn't, we'd get a lousy female Scooter clone and not the incredibly worthy to bring back Roger and Amy Skeeter. THAT version should be Harley Quinn retconned into the next project. But won't... because... you know... mess with our heads and all.