Singing Abby Cadabby

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget the PVC figurine of Telly the carpinter with tool belt and hammer in hand, along with his cardboard carpinter's shop box-home.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Palisades Toys never even announced any official plans to release a Telly action figure. But with the scarcity of Telly, I have at least seen Telly toys in person, while I have never seen any Herry toys in person (not even the bean bag).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know! I was amazed when I first saw it and my first though was how accurate it was. They really did a good jod with her!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! That's amazing. Of course, it's true that Telly and Herry have hardly had any merchandise and should probably have come first. I guess it all depends on demand. Even girls who have never seen SS would buy pink fairy dolls. Cute monsters, maybe not so much.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would so buy a Herry and Telly doll first before Abby just because there both older characters. Come on Sesame WorkShop. Make some Herry and Telly dolls too.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i'm sure the pic on the gund site isnt of the toy it's a pic of the actual poser puppet used for publicity shots.