Simply Having A Horrible Day!!!!!!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I AM SOOOOOO FREAKIN' ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HAVIVING SUCH A HORRIBLE DAY, AND I'M IN SUCH A FOUL MOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRSST, WHEN I GET TO SCHOOL, GREEN WATERCOLOR PAINT DRIPS ON ME. THEN I SMASH MY FINGER, BY ACCIDENT WITH THE @@#%^%^ LOCK!!!!! THEN MY @%#$%#$% FRUIT CUP EXPLODES ON MY, ALL OVER MY PANTS, SO IT LOOKS LIKE I WET MYSELF!!! THEN I FIND OUT THAT THE JAY SHERMAN FIGURE IS A HOAX, A CRUEL, CRUEL EVIL HOAX!!!!!! THEN I PUT SOMETHING ON TOP OF MY LOCKER AND IT ALL FALLS ALL OVER ON ME!!!! @##$%#$%#$%!!! #$$%^$%$%^!!! !@@#$%!@#$#$!!! @#$#$%^#$%^#$%^!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
No!! NO poor Drtooth! No Group hugs... just:

very angry, very very angry

When a cool toy is a fake,
and my heart stars to break, I get mad!

When stuff falls on me,
and people laugh to see, it makes me mad

When something spills on my shorts,
and it's an accident of sorts, it makes me mad!

When I get dripped with green paint,
I'm so ticked, it makes me faint, I get mad

very angry, very very angry......

Luke

Reaction score
Hey,

There's nothing to ashamed of, we all have wet our pants at some point in life, just some a little later than others. It can happen to us all at the best of times .... right guys ?

*looks around to vacant stares*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I DID'T WET MY PANTS!! THE FRUIT COCTAIL EXPLODED WHEN I OPENED IT!!!!!

and to make things worse, I'm wearing shorts that the zipper doesn't function so well!

That's it!! They're unlucky shorts. No I wore them yesterday, and had a very fun day....oh boy....

AND I JUST GOT THE WARNING, WAIT 180 SECONDS MESSAGE!!!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
and to make things worse, I'm wearing shorts that the zipper doesn't function so well!
Oh jeez - thats a bad omen. I truly hope you don't get your doodle caught ...... too many bad experiences there.

beaker

Reaction score
Well, as youve witnessed some of my posts in the last few months I havent been the happiest of campers, so I can sympathize. For me, from the beginning til nearly the end(save for MF) 2001 was an endless concerto of suckiness. So trust me, this era will hopefully give way to something cool. Just gotta turn a negative into a positive *somehow*

For me I believe the endless concerto of great things rhymes with moo-cowsand-tree

Btw: are you referring to the custom made Jay Sherman Simpsons figure in the new issue of Toy Fare. If I had the right materials I would try to make ya an exact replica of that buddy...
sadly, that Joe the Armadillo figure I made might be the last one for awhile with...well with something very coolt hat has come up.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Just gotta turn a negative into a positive *somehow*
Well if your doodle gets caught in your zipper, the positive side is that some babe will come up and say what a great doodle that is !

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beaker: I am so mad at the Jay Sherman figure right now. HOW DARE TOY FARE TO LEAD US ON LIKE THIS!!!!! I'm going to get a whole bunch of clay one day, and make one myself (not to say that your's would be inferior, it sure would rock, but it'd be so hard to ship it to Mass, and I don't want to bother you). Grail said that they actually made one of them, I don't know which one. It's probably lousy.

Luke: What kind of muffins are you eating over there? My Zipper just keeps pulling itself down (by force of Gravity)and I make it appoint to wear underpants, so nothing like that will ever happen!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Luke: What kind of muffins are you eating over there? My Zipper just keeps pulling itself down (by force of Gravity)and I make it appoint to wear underpants, so nothing like that will ever happen!
I use self raising flour in my Muffins, maybe thats it.