Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Back when Power Rangers became Power Rangers Zeo, I would often say "There's no such thing as Power Rangers... There's Power Rangers Zeo!" Of course, not counting the brief Alien Rangers series this was the first Power Rangers show to have a new format and costumes and such.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times I've had to tell my grandmother what something is called. She even gets one word names wrong. For a while she kept insisting blogs where called blobs.

It also took me forever to teacher her that when you use the internet, you "go online" not "go on the line"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kind of like someone I know can't make up her mind whether or not they're pronounced "vlogs" or "vee-logs".

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still have no idea if "pwned" is pronounced "pawned" or liked "owned" with a p at the start. I've heard it said both ways by various people :stick_out_tongue:

Hayley B

Reaction score
When I got babysat by my grandparents. They didn't have any dolls for me to play with. They had this shoebox filled with crayons and I use to play school with them. Some crayons were teachers. While others were students. I use to roll the students crayons over the floor when I was pretending that they were riding a bus.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still have no idea if "pwned" is pronounced "pawned" or liked "owned" with a p at the start. I've heard it said both ways by various people :stick_out_tongue:
I've always pronounced it "pawned", but now that you've brought it up, I'm wondering if mayhbe it IS "owned", but some made the most epic fail typo in history by accidentally typing it with a P instead of an O, and it caught on.

Like nobody knows EXACTLY how to pronounce "meme", though the most common accepted pronunciation is "meem".

catherine

Reaction score
the imaginary friend, i use to have was in star wars and is now a grandad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of memes and not knowing exactly how they're supposed to be said and whatnot, I'm a little confused as to what exactly the male equivilant of a Mary Sue is supposed to be... some say it's "Gary Stu", some say "Marty Stu"... which is it?