Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I vaguely remember watching something that talks about that and they have to custom make pillows that will break open so the feathers will fly out. Something about it looking more exciting *shrugs*

Hubert

Reaction score
I remember that when I was little, there was someone at church that worked at a rehabilitation-type center for teenagers who had criminal histories and things in that sort, and often times he brought some with him to church. I remember having a constant fear that in the middle of church (or even after), one of them would come up to me and randomly beat me up, to the point when I didn't want to go to church anymore...

I'm pretty at one point as a kid
You were pretty at one point as a kid? I'm sorry you aren't now... :smile:

(Sorry...I tried, yet failed to resist that one...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Head desk*

Epic typo of the century...

Reminds me of a time in Grade 7, when in science class, we were divided in groups on a project, and had to read from our text books... when it came my turn to read, I accidentally said "fer" instead of "for"... needless to say, I did NOT hear the end of it for the rest of that year.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And that reminds me of the time I was in the car with my dad and a friend. I was trying to tell my dad to turn off the window locks so I could roll down the window, but I said "win-der" instead. The rest of the day was...well... X_x

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What did you need to roll down the winder fer? Were you hot?

Hubert

Reaction score
And that reminds me of the time I was in the car with my dad and a friend. I was trying to tell my dad to turn off the window locks so I could roll down the window, but I said "win-der" instead. The rest of the day was...well... X_x
I'm mad at you. I'm sitting in a room with someone else in it, with my hand over my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter. I'm practically crying I'm laughing so hard...

Now I keep picturing you, sitting in a rocking chair years from now, saying "Hey sonny, would you open the win-der? It's hot in here!"