Signature Images

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

i see that MOST of my MC buddys have a pic at the end of the sig... how does one like myself get one? or do it? :confused: :smirk:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, images in signatures aren't allowed due to the excessive load these put on the server (along with longer download times). This feature should now be disabled and we're asking anyone with signature images to please remove them.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the signature images should now have been removed. If you do see any, please post a link to the user's profile in this thread.

I want to clarify that the reason this was temporarily enabled was due to a change in vBulletin after our upgrade, not necessarily a feature we were "trying" out. We are considering giving members the ability to upload an additional image to one's profile page. We'll make an announcement about this if such a change is enabled in the future.

As always thanks for your understanding, as we strive to provide a fast and pleasant surfing experience for everyone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
There there Snowthy. Have a plate of chocolate chip muffins and an autographed Kathy Greenwood Easter Poster to cheer you up. (wish I really did have them and could somehow get them to you dear friend, but it's the thought that counts):sympathy:

Kiki

Reaction score
Ahh, dang!
But yeah, that's cool Phil, I totally understand.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can think of alot of worser things than having no siggy image

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course. It's not the end of the world without your signature picture. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yeah I don't remember that being a sign of the apocalypse or anything :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You don't| Here: "And in those days pictures shall be removed from signitures, and stars shall fall from the skies..." - II Opinions 3:33