Sideshow Busts in the UK

dino

Reaction score
I would just like to know if the Sideshow Busts are going to be available in the UK, or is there a distributor that ships internationally, to the UK.
I would love to get one of these for my girlfriend as she is Muppet crazy and I know she would love the Kermit bust.
Please help me.
Dean

ps - I cannot understand why there is not a Miss Piggy bust as she is one of the main Muppet characters.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by dino

ps - I cannot understand why there is not a Miss Piggy bust as she is one of the main Muppet characters.
Although I can't answer your initial question, I did want to post to say I totally agree with you. I mean, yes Beaker and Bunson are awesome characters, but do they each need a bust? I mean, no Fozzie, no Piggy, no Electric Mayhem members (I mean, Janice and Floyd actually did other things than just play in the band, shouldn't they get busts?). Luckily they say a few are coming soon...but I just think they're using too many less important characters. I must admit though, I am pretty excited about seeing the Crazy Harry that is coming in...:big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
um...there's no piggy YET...same goes for the others...

to prove my point, try here and here. these are press pictures, and redily available to anyone who knows how to access their press room, so i don't think there's a problem displaying them here...