Showcase Your Puppets!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Don't know if this thread already exists, and if it does then it probably hasn't been updated in a few years. Good to start fresh. Anywho...

This is the thread to post pics of your puppets! Be it bought or handmade, Muppet or marionette, original or replica, we want to see your characters! Also, if you want you can post video clips of your puppets in action!

I guess I'll start off by showing some of my puppets in this collage I made:

First column from top to bottom: Alistair Monster, Fargley, Doctor McMolly
2nd column from top to bottom: Milligan A. Sock, Norman the Nerd, Harvard Cat (as @gavry3 says, my Harry the Hipster ripoff) :wink:
3rd column from top to bottom: Bosko the Clown, Clyde Monster, Maniac Marty
I really like your puppets. And is that Doofy the Dragon from SUPERMARIOLOGAN down at the bottom right?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
More crazy than suicidal. He's probably the most mentally disturbed of all my characters.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Don't know if this thread already exists, and if it does then it probably hasn't been updated in a few years. Good to start fresh. Anywho...

This is the thread to post pics of your puppets! Be it bought or handmade, Muppet or marionette, original or replica, we want to see your characters! Also, if you want you can post video clips of your puppets in action!

I guess I'll start off by showing some of my puppets in this collage I made:

First column from top to bottom: Alistair Monster, Fargley, Doctor McMolly
2nd column from top to bottom: Milligan A. Sock, Norman the Nerd, Harvard Cat (as @gavry3 says, my Harry the Hipster ripoff) :wink:
3rd column from top to bottom: Bosko the Clown, Clyde Monster, Maniac Marty
I actually have that green dragon. I'm thinking about changing his look a little bit, because he's a mass produced puppet, and all that.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Very cool stuff. That first puppet is like a Herry/Telly mix, the second obviously influenced by Boober and Milligan A. Sock reminds me a bit of Shakey Sanchez.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my puppets are locked up in storage right now, and are basically rotting away in a Lonesome Valley.

I presently also have four other puppets that are not pictures that I keep in a tub at my place because they're among my best work so far, so I want to keep them in good condition . . . but I don't have them pictures, because I want to see if the project I built them for will ever get off the ground, which I doubt it will.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I actually have that green dragon. I'm thinking about changing his look a little bit, because he's a mass produced puppet, and all that.
I really want to rebuild the dragon, it's just I can't find a good pattern. :smirk:
Very cool stuff. That first puppet is like a Herry/Telly mix, the second obviously influenced by Boober and Milligan A. Sock reminds me a bit of Shakey Sanchez.
Yeah, Millagan is a mix between Boober and Sam the Eagle. :attitude::sigh:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my puppets are locked up in storage right now, and are basically rotting away in a Lonesome Valley.

I presently also have four other puppets that are not pictures that I keep in a tub at my place because they're among my best work so far, so I want to keep them in good condition . . . but I don't have them pictures, because I want to see if the project I built them for will ever get off the ground, which I doubt it will.
What do they look like?