SHOCKER: Why Kermit Swamp Years dvd rocks!

radionate

Reaction score
And I want to know where you got this notion that I was playing along. You are one twisted little boy.

tomahawk

Reaction score
yes joe.....beaker joe. i too love joe the armadillo. i am now calling everyone i know joe. so you know im getting some strange looks,which really isn't any different than before.
tomahawk joe

beaker

Reaction score
>>>And I want to know where you got this notion that I was playing along. You are one twisted little boy<<<

Becuase Ive chatted with you, and read your posts...and it isnt like you to make a comment like the one you did. With Luke I knew he was just being silly and over the top. That's why I thought you were trying to get in on the 'attack Cory' game, though with your own stylistic spin on it. Kudos, you had me fooled!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>yes joe.....beaker joe. i too love joe the armadillo. i am now calling everyone i know joe. so you know im getting some strange looks,which really isn't any different than before<<<

*YAY* Joe The Armadillo fans! I love his little schtick!
Since Luke and Nate call me "Corey" Im gonna have to call them Joe Luke and Joe Nate:wink: Actually there are already a few "Joes" on MC I think.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Ha, I knew you couldnt 'not like' it !

Oh, And Joe has been around since the 90's, He was made for Jim Henson's Animal show.

see ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ha, I knew you couldnt 'not like' it !

Oh, And Joe has been around since the 90's, He was made for Jim Henson's Animal show<<<

I cant believe I fell for the anti KSY hype machine on here and elsewhere...sure KSY isnt up there with the 80's trilogy, but it is no 'special'...especially on dvd, it has a very cinematic film feel.

Thanx for the info on Animal Show. Hmmm, I wonder who came up with the idea to bring him back and give him his own segment? BRILLIANT move! Gosh I really cant get enuff of the little armadillo!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

The other Puppets in there like Jack Rabbit, The Turtles etc, came from Jim Henson's Animal Show too.

They probably liked the real cartoony look of those Muppets so chose them, And brought Joe along with them.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
Man, how did I miss JHC Animal Show? I had no idea so many were from there...the other cameos I kne wof were from Bunny Picnic and of course TMS(penguins, S & W)

Did anybody else really appreciate the 'look' of the pet love video? Ive never seen any Muppet segments in recent time look so much like an actual MTV video(wlel, maybe the Pepe/Seymour with Coolio MT! video)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Where were the Penguins ?

Maybe im used to seeing em so much, I just dont notice em no more.

The only The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic cameo was from 'Dog'.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Where were the Penguins ?

Maybe im used to seeing em so much, I just dont notice em no more.<<<

Hehe, they do pop up in virtually every JHC thing...even the Weezer video! Anyhoo, the famous penguins are in the pet love video, early one standing in front of this hand drawn igloo.
Lately, Ive been having to repat view that video, the behind the scenes, and blooper reels...just uch good stuff.

>>>The only The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic cameo was from 'Dog'.

Aw, ok. I thought there may have been a few more. What about vivki the snake or the crocodile guy?