1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Aug 5, 2008.

1. dietrich

dietrich Member

I love this site. Hopefully it will update frequently with new material
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Actaully, that was yesterday. Today is Space Day! And the main pages features a cameo by a character we haven't seen in a while. Uh-huh, uh-huh.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

well I sure didn't get that day at all today.:p
  5. Oscarfan

6. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Even more ironically, Cookie Monster usually gets stuck teaching letter segments now...:sleep:
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Glad to see him being put to some better use this season!
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Holey Sesame Video! You won't believe what i found on the new Sesame Street website. It's talking about a Hurricane Kit that Grover is helping out with. When you click to go and cheak it out there is a video you can watch. It's the Sesame Street Home DVD -"Friends to the Rescue" that came out a few years ago. You can watch the whole thing. Here's the link. Enjoy! (I have it but it's still a neat thing to see a whole video on the website)

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/initiatives/emotion/hurricane
  9. Oscarfan

I can't find the video there.

Adn has anyone noticed it's been national numbers day for over a week.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I still don't know why but if you go to the "Lead Away" you'll get to see the Video that came out. They even have "A is for Athena." Here's the link to the page then click on the little thing down below. http://www.sesameworkshop.org/initiatives/health
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Thanks for the link, Kyle!
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Welcome Caroline. :)
  13. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Psst, Kyle... that's William! Caroline is Skye! I know they're easy to get confused... but they're not one person just yet. ;)
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Whoops! Thanks for picking out my mistake. *tippy toes around*

*yells from this post to William's post* SORRY WILLIAM! GOT MIXED UP! HOPE WE'RE OK!
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, it's no problem. Were you tired?
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Probley. I seem to get that way from the lights on the computer. Thanks for forgiving me.

(THIS STINKS! I missed that certain episode of the new season. Max the Magiain. Now i'm really P.O.!)
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's understandable and don't worry, the episode will air again.:)
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I know it will but i'm recording them on DVD and in order so i have to wait till i get a certain amount on the DVD. So i have to get five each disc and then on to another disc. So it kinda takes long to get a set recorded on DVD. That's all that i'm mad at.
  19. Oscarfan

20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

"What if you don't really have elbows, Ernie?"

HAHAHA! That's AWESOME! Classic Ernie and Bert stuff right there! Thanks for pointing it out, Oscarfan!