Sesame Street's talkin' 'bout prison

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe Alex's father got involved in an incident where he picked up a transvestite hooker, then knocked him out, saw the police, fled from the scene, drove back to his house, then decided to ellude the police by diving into the closet, and hiding under a pile of dirty clothes.

Oh no wait, that was Danny Bonaduce...

Drtooth

Reaction score
No no no... Alex's father was a co-conspirator to Silent E from the Electric Company and was arrested for turning cans into canes.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No no, Alex's father was arrested for illegally downloading episodes of Pinwheel. But really, where else was he going to get them?!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You can get arrested for that? Uh-oh, I've seen some on You Tube recently. I guess whoever loaded them needs to watch out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You can get arrested for that? Uh-oh, I've seen some on You Tube recently. I guess whoever loaded them needs to watch out.

They like to make one example out of everyone to put the fear of Corporate God in them.

It's quite obvious that this kid's father is in jail for a crime he didn't commit, and now is dedicated to escaping prison and clearing his name... all while teaching the alphabet and math.

Someone get me the head of SW. That's too good an idea for a TV show not for them to do.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They like to make one example out of everyone to put the fear of Corporate God in them.

It's quite obvious that this kid's father is in jail for a crime he didn't commit, and now is dedicated to escaping prison and clearing his name... all while teaching the alphabet and math.

Someone get me the head of SW. That's too good an idea for a TV show not for them to do.
Actually, that IS a great idea, because that actually does happen all too often. Heck, that was a story on AMERICA'S MOST WANTED a couple of times, about this guy who was accused of killing his mother in a fit of rage... and for some reason, the ENTIRE town, and the ENTIRE police department was in some kind of conspiracy against him. I mean, SERIOUSLY, at this guy's trial, EVERYBODY testified AGAINST him, making up all these wild stories to incriminate him even further: the cops, the interrogators, the "witnesses" all made up these stories painting a negative picture of him, which got him sentenced to a loooooong time in jail... but the thing of it is, he didn't even do anything! The whole thing seems more like something out of a movie.

Even my dad was arrested for mistaken identity once. I know, because I was in jail with him... AND, I was only two at the time, so naturally, I was FREAKING OUT!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Eh, joke?

Joke on the fact that Sesame Workshop would never do an educational Muppet version of The Fugitive?