1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Talks About War on Today

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Later this hour, Sesame Workshop will be on the Today Show talking about how war affects children. Some promotional commercials featuring Maria and Elmo during times of crisis will be featured. Try to watch it if you can.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I missed it. Anyone can report on it?
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

I caught two of the PSAs this morning, but missed the segment while I was in the shower.
  4. Fozzie Bear

What are they saying in the PSAs?
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Elmo during a time of crisis ? That would probably be if he WASN'T on TV ! LOL !:D
  6. Fozzie Bear

Or, like me, if he ISN'T getting tickled.

Gosh! I'm lonely!!

:zany:
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*tickle tickle tickle tickle*
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'd offer to tickle you (in completely non-sexual places) but i find the right spot do i win a car ? :p
  9. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

So did anyone see it?
  10. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Oh i guess it's one of those Kermit on the other half , miss piggy on the fashion show kinda things...well, not really, kermit i guess was never on the other half and it looks like no one knows what happed with piggy maybe it didn't air on tv or we all missed it.

I'm sure this was on, but i didn't see it
  11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

That's a good way to be optomistic, Zack. Yeah. I would have taped it, if I knew about it.
  12. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

OPTOMISTIC!!!??!!:smirk:

Zack)Rowlf the, sorry, just using The Brave Little Toaster lines again...Dog:rolleyes:
  13. Fozzie Bear

Thanks, I needed that! :)

No, but we have some nice parting gifts for you: a rake, a comb, a scissors... (get it?) :o

Nobody's tickled me yet.

Or...do you mean the SS War thing? :rolleyes:

:crazy:
  14. Thijs

Thijs Member

I'm very curious. Didnt really anybody see it?