Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's really like the only other Season 31 episode that I actually remember.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I intentionally uploaded that one because of Cinco de Mayo yesterday. You would not believe how happy I was when I compiled all the scenes and saw it runs less than fifteen minutes.

And yeah, when was the last time Ernie had a major role in an episode interacting w/ others? Better yet, when was the last time Bert interacted with others in a street story?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Season 34 had that episode where it was Bert's birthday and he just wanted to be left alone, so Ernie goes off to try to keep himself amused while Bert enjoys some alone time, only for Bert to get a little too lonely, and go off after Ernie for leaving him alone.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Dang, season 34... I guess the writers couldn't think of good plots featuring them since then, or maybe it's just always been better when they appear in their own sketches. The latter might be more likely, but it'd be nice to see Bert or Ernie have a major part in a new episode someday.

Also, I uploaded the street scenes for the "Many Monsters" remake yesterday as well. For some reason, I don't really like this episode, and it's probably because the storyline features no human characters and only the monsters. I just couldn't sit through the whole episode.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Season 34 had that episode where it was Bert's birthday and he just wanted to be left alone, so Ernie goes off to try to keep himself amused while Bert enjoys some alone time, only for Bert to get a little too lonely, and go off after Ernie for leaving him alone.
Hey, that's one of the episodes i've really wanted to see for a long time. I don't remember ever seeing that one, which is odd because I recall seeing almost every episode from seasons 34-36. Does anyone on here happen to have that episode by any chance?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this question should be in its own thread, but I will ask here: does anybody know who narrated the Cooking By the Numbers segments with Ruth Buzzi? I can't identify the person's voice, but after uploading the final CBTN segment on YouTube, I became curious.

And just for the heck of it, here's one of the segments:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this question should be in its own thread, but I will ask here: does anybody know who narrated the Cooking By the Numbers segments with Ruth Buzzi? I can't identify the person's voice, but after uploading the final CBTN segment on YouTube, I became curious.

And just for the heck of it, here's one of the segments:

Sounds like Stephanie D'Abruzzo to me.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Hey, that's one of the episodes i've really wanted to see for a long time. I don't remember ever seeing that one, which is odd because I recall seeing almost every episode from seasons 34-36. Does anyone on here happen to have that episode by any chance?
OscarFan has recently gotten episodes from season 34 including that one. I hope he posts that episode soon, but I understand he's busy with college.