Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Schfifty

Reaction score
Anyone remember this episode from Season 30?

I kind of wish I knew who performed some of the Grouches here, specifically Mona and the last two. Nonetheless, this is probably one of my favorite episodes from the season.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Anyone remember this episode from Season 30?

I kind of wish I knew who performed some of the Grouches here, specifically Mona and the last two. Nonetheless, this is probably one of my favorite episodes from the season.
I love Telly in this episode. His love for Oscar is seriously one of the sweetest things ever (coming second only to Oscar's love for Slimey).
Alan and Gina seemed to get a lot of screen time together back in those days. Gosh,I miss Gina.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I do. Better yet, I also have recordings of its reruns.

Folks - if you want to know who here has all or most of the episodes from Seasons 30 and 31, then I'm probably the person to look for. I'm about 95% positive I've got every episode (I haven't re-checked my tapes in a while to know if I have exactly every episode). I've been sharing some of them with a couple of select people, but if anybody would love to see a specific episode, I might share one in this thread.
Would you be willing to do some episode trades? I'd really like some season 30 episodes

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Episodes the Following Classic Segments aired from Season 32 (2001) to Season 34 (2003) only?

"Above It All" (Airplane Song) with the Alligator
Like the Way U Does? (By Melissa Etheridge) (other Than 3930)
Telly and a Yellow Muppet Letter D (other Than 3970)
Grover trying to get a Picture from an Elephant? (I know it aired in 3968), any other episodes?
The Alligator King (other than Episode 3955)
Did Keb Mo sing "Everybody Be Yourself" in Season 33?
The Zero Segment where a man asked How Many Things do things have with the answer always being Zero? (other Than 3971)
The Count's Number of the Day Segment with the 3 Bears (other than 3981 and 4002)?
How About the Spanish Word of the Day Segments for the following Episodes?
(4006, 4010, 4012, 4014, 4015, 4016, 4017, 4019, 4021, 4023, 4024, and 4025)
Zoe and James Gandolfini, (other than 4030)!
Keb Mo actually sang the song in Season 32, not Season 33.

The Zoe and James skit only appeared once.

Like The Way U Does appeared in Episode 3810, Episode 3837, and Episode 3895.

The Alligator King appeared in Episode 3802, Episode 3842, and Episode 3868.

The only other times that the zero segment appeared in was on Plaza Sesamo, which is the Latin American co-production of Sesame Street, and Sesamstrasse, which is the German co-production of Sesame Street.

Not sure about the others.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Would you be willing to do some episode trades? I'd really like some season 30 episodes
Are you talking about tape trading? If so, then thanks but no thanks. I'm not very interested in episode trading, nor am that experienced with it.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I was going through some Season 31 episodes last week, and there's something I noticed: several episodes that season had lots of simple "jump cut" transitions between segments and street scenes, like the older episodes back in the '80s and early '90s. I find that interesting, because I believe by Season 31, most street scene transitions were fades, with special transitions like dots or wipes occasionally being used. S30 still used jump cuts, but I don't think they there used as often as fades.

Maybe the frequent use of jump cuts that season was for experimental purposes, to tie in with the restructured format that was akin to the earliest seasons?

Garrett

Reaction score
I was going through some Season 31 episodes last week, and there's something I noticed: several episodes that season had lots of simple "jump cut" transitions between segments and street scenes, like the older episodes back in the '80s and early '90s. I find that interesting, because I believe by Season 31, most street scene transitions were fades, with special transitions like dots or wipes occasionally being used. S30 still used jump cuts, but I don't think they there used as often as fades.

Maybe the frequent use of jump cuts that season was for experimental purposes, to tie in with the restructured format that was akin to the earliest seasons?
Which ones?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Schfifty uploaded this episode from season 31. I really miss when Ernie appeared a lot more regularly in street stories. And you almost never see him interact with characters like Baby Bear or Rosita anymore: