Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So the video of episode #3814 (Elmo playing basketball with Miles) on YouTube just now surpassed a million views, despite having been on for only less than eight months.

Um...yay, I guess?
Your video?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And this is why I not only stopped uploading Sesame content on YT, but I also deleted all the previous content I uploaded to avoid getting any more of these.

Not really sure what SW's approach to this is: I mean, some people they don't seem to have any problems with uploading their content (Shane being an obvious example of that), but certain others. . . . looks like NantoVision's been hit again - some of his uploads are gonnigan.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I mentioned this a little earlier in the thread, but I'm starting to suspect that because they're apparently uploading full-length episodes now, they might be showing their ugly side again and dish out blocks/strikes. I'm not sure why they blocked #3851 (and #3703 to that matter) though, unless maybe they're planning to upload it someday soon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think others have had that theory as well: they'll allow misc. inserts and such, but possibly draw the line at full content. And considering the strike I got from them was for uploading classic EW, that seems to support the theory.

Though, at the same time, that doesn't explain why sometimes individual inserts may get nuked as well, so go figure.

Either way, it's a gamble, but it's a gamble I personally chose to have myself dealt out of.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's now blocked by Sesame Workshop. And the second question should be an obvious answer.
It's not an obvious question to me because I have no idea who uploaded it.

I'm going to have to guess Sesame Workshop themselves?