Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Can you ever grow out of the muppets? inpossible!
I actually appreciate the Jim & Frank :stick_out_tongue: & :frown: sketches more now than when I was a kid.

Like this is absolutely hysterical. I feel like the show has steadily just been aiming more and more at babies. I think a writer or Kevin Clash said that.

Is this the seminal A&E special you guys speak of?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I actually appreciate the Jim & Frank :stick_out_tongue: & :frown: sketches more now than when I was a kid.

Like this is absolutely hysterical. I feel like the show has steadily just been aiming more and more at babies. I think a writer or Kevin Clash said that.

Is this the seminal A&E special you guys speak of?

Yes it is.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Found this episode from season 31
I'm hoping to save up my money to get a VHS to DVD converter. I found some episodes on a tape that I hope to eventually put on the web.
Do you know the video that you posted was? I forget now.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know this video has been posted on this thread already but, can someone explain to me why this video has over 1 million views? Most of the other episodes on Youtube don't have that many. Is it because little kids just really like ducks? Is it just because a lot of people remember the episode? I just don't understand why this episode in particular has so many views. It doesn't seem like a very significant episode to me. :confused:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Longer SS videos typically get more views, it seems, especially full episodes.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm a bit more surprised why Elmo's World videos get enormous amounts of views in a short time. I mean, even an unpopular channel or a spam account could upload a video with "Elmo's World" in the title or description (or just have anything with the word "Elmo" in it), and it would get like 10,000 views in less than a week. Are people just obsessive about Elmo or something?

BTW, the Girl Talk sketch is now on YouTube:

CookieKing90

Reaction score
I know this video has been posted on this thread already but, can someone explain to me why this video has over 1 million views? Most of the other episodes on Youtube don't have that many. Is it because little kids just really like ducks? Is it just because a lot of people remember the episode? I just don't understand why this episode in particular has so many views. It doesn't seem like a very significant episode to me. :confused:

Hey I totally agree with you like I was shocked that episode had ALOT of views. I guess I got lucky somehow.