Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And yet they couldn’t just plan ahead and digitize the clip from their archives and instead just used clips already on a YouTube (including some they didn’t put on their channel). Okay.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Though to be fair, The Street We Live On montage, Old School Volume 1, and 40 years of Sunny Days used the season 2 version of Rubber Duckie.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Which has always bothered me that they try and pretend it’s the season 1 clip.

It’s almost like they’re too lazy to do some digging around.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's labeled internally, I believe, as a season 1 skit. I've seen some examples of a new version of something superseding the old one's production code in some materials.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Maybe it was done as a last minute segment of season one because, of Rubber Duckie hitting the Billboard.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire just shared on Instagram that he, Caroll Spinney, Alan Muraoka, Roscoe Orman, Emilio Delgado, Bob McGrath, and Alison Barlett will be having a 50th anniversary tour this year.

I hope they'll be stopping by Knoxville again; it was such a thrill to get to meet them!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire just shared on Instagram that he, Caroll Spinney, Alan Muraoka, Roscoe Orman, Emilio Delgado, Bob McGrath, and Alison Barlett will be having a 50th anniversary tour this year.

I hope they'll be stopping by Knoxville again; it was such a thrill to get to meet them!
Bet there are going to be concerts involved!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop uploaded this:

How sweet... :smile:
Okay, so . . . at the risk of sounding like one of those ungrateful Sesame Brats, I found this a tad disappointing. The 1969 and 1970s portion were nice enough, but it felt like they blitz through the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, overlooking a number of key events from these decades, such as Slimey to the Moon, or the Hooper's Store fire. The 2010s potion had a lot put into it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.