Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well all I've been seeing is classic characters in photos on the wiki and just popping up everywhere I just hope they start getting back into the lime light

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Probably from reading those "credit" things at the end of every episode.
I like to see who did the catering. That was really good toast - they cut off the crust and everything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In regards to Zoe being naked again, I'm suddenly reminded that the show actually lampshaded her wearing her tutu all the time, somewhat; I don't remember the specific episode or circumstances, but I believe it was from Season 33, where she's having lunch in Hooper's, and Alan asks if she has a recital, or ballet practice, or something along those lines, which she responds, "No, why?" Alan says, "Oh, no reason."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, I just saw this on Muppet Wiki.

Do we officially have our very first guest star of Season 49?
Ah yes, Kegan Michael-Key, really looking forward to his appearance.
Actually he's not the first guest star, if you remember, we already mentioned that Bill Nye and Leslie Odam Jr. will be making appearances. Also, I saw a picture of Whoopi and Elmo on Ryan's Instagram.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Actually he's not the first guest star, if you remember, we already mentioned that Bill Nye and Leslie Odam Jr. will be making appearances. Also, I saw a picture of Whoopi and Elmo on Ryan's Instagram.
So Whoopi will also be returning?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I meant according to Muppet Wiki, because the others aren’t listed yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, I just saw this on Muppet Wiki.

Do we officially have our very first guest star of Season 49?
Am I imagining things, or does Zoe look like she's got some kind of a punk rocker thing goin' on with her hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.