Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Season 48 hasn't even started, but it's a-gonna, so let's start seeing what's in store for season 49.

From what I've seen on Instagram, Leslie Odom Jr. is guest starring. And here's something interesting I've seen in a couple of pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Baw69WNDFwr/

Zoe back to being naked / no tutu? Muy interisante.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That must be from that episode they were doing where Zoe visited a nudist colony and decided to begin embracing the nudist way of life after being mentored by Mr. Enrico Tortellini of Passaic, New Jersey.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm curious as to why Zoe's not in her tutu there. Could they perhaps be redoing her character and are cutting back on ballet/dancing?

Whatever it is, pretty surprising to see her naked again after 16 years being clothed.

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This upcoming season news is pretty exciting, but overwhelming at the same time. I've barely processed all the news for the next season, and now you're gonna overload my brain with info for a season that won't air for like a year?!? What is this nonsense?

It is rather odd to see Zoe without her tutu again. I wonder why they did it. Was it to make her seem less girlie?

I love Leslie Odam Jr. All we need now is for Anthony Ramos and the Schuyler sisters to make guest appearances and the show will pretty much have had every original Hamilton cast member. Meanwhile, I saw on Sesame's Instagram that Bill Nye is going to guest star.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This upcoming season news is pretty exciting, but overwhelming at the same time. I've barely processed all the news for the next season, and now you're gonna overload my brain with info for a season that won't air for like a year?!? What is this nonsense?

It is rather odd to see Zoe without her tutu again. I wonder why they did it. Was it to make her seem less girlie?

I love Leslie Odam Jr. All we need now is for Anthony Ramos and the Schuyler sisters to make guest appearances and the show will pretty much have had every original Hamilton cast member. Meanwhile, I saw on Sesame's Instagram that Bill Nye is going to guest star.
So Bill Nye is returning again?

gravy

Reaction score
I love Leslie Odam Jr. All we need now is for Anthony Ramos and the Schuyler sisters to make guest appearances and the show will pretty much have had every original Hamilton cast member.
I would be all up for the Schuyler Sisters to appear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is why we never see Animaniacs anymore: Dot was always topless and Wakko was always pantless. What filthy cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.