Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4833 - Rosita and Elmo Teach Yoga

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4833 - Rosita and Elmo Teach Yoga
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 30, 2018
PBS Premiere: Monday November 26, 2018

Telly practices balancing his weight during yoga class.

This episode features a street story from Season 42, Bruno Mars singing "Don't Give Up", Murray Has a Little Lamb ("Yoga School") and a new Elmo's World ("Yoga").

If you saw "Rosita and Elmo Teach Yoga" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open with Grover trying to strike a pose while holding a tree was funny. Seeing Elmo do a pose in EW was a nice full body shot. Seeing Mr. Noodle pretend to be a model is something I'd never thought I'd see on EW. Telly knocking Abby over and thinking she did it herself was funny.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It was a lot of fun! I'm going through my pics right now to see what I can salvage - the lighting in the panel room was so dim it was hard to take decent pics that didn't come out all blurry and distorted. I'll share more details soon!
I can’t wait to see them!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It was a lot of fun! I'm going through my pics right now to see what I can salvage - the lighting in the panel room was so dim it was hard to take decent pics that didn't come out all blurry and distorted. I'll share more details soon!
Oh, you met Steve in person? That's really cool. I can't wait to see your pics.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Rosita and Elmo Teach Yoga" premieres on PBS this Monday November 26. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.