Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4830 - The Golden Triangle

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4830 - The Golden Triangle
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 9, 2018
PBS Premiere: Monday December 2, 2018

Telly turns into Texas Telly the explorer in search of the rarest, most beautiful triangle of all.

This episode features a street story from Season 39, Nick Jonas singing "Check That Shape", Cookie's Crumby Pictures ("Cookies of the Caribbean") and Elmo's World ("Shapes").

If you saw "The Golden Triangle" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Wow, they repeat stories from 10 years ago now?? :confused: :skeptical:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure last season (or even the season before that) did the same thing by repeating the Season 38 premiere street story with Tina Fey as the Bookaneer Captain.

But, since I've never actually seen this story before, it was enjoyable for Texas Telly. And it was nice to see Crumby Pictures again, as that along with Smart Cookies are a lot more entertaining that Monster Foodies. And I also enjoyed seeing the 3 neon balls, rings, and pins - one of my favorite contemporary SS animations.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Really the only new thing was the end with Telly and a Muppet triangle. I liked how Telly was flattered by the triangle saying his favorite shape is a Telly shape.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Golden Triangle" premieres on PBS this Monday December 2. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.