Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4825 - The Wheel Deal

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4825 - The Wheel Deal
HBO Premiere: Saturday May 5, 2018
PBS Premiere: Monday October 15, 2018

Nina cleans out the bike shop and Oscar wants everything for his trash collection. The Three Pigs Movers figure out how to use wheels to help them move the heavy stuff to Oscar's can.

This episode features a new street story, Super Grover 2.0 ("Wheels") and a new Elmo's World ("Wheels").

If you saw "The Wheel Deal" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eric's Oscar is flawless! And the voice Stephanie used for Pig #1 was essentially the same as Elizabeth's voice . . . we all remember Elizabeth, right?

Bert singing "That's How I Roll" was both fun and a hot mess: it was fun to see Bert in his own little musical number, but the lyrics were really forgetable, and his inability to carry the tune didn't help.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I guess Cookie has some funny lines in the story, and it was nice seeing Ernie in the intro. But, the plot was kinda the same thing as the Super Grover bit in the same episode, so...redundant?

Interesting to see the re-used Bert song. The only shot trailing from the bike to his head from behind has always astounded me; I almost have no clue where Eric would be.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open with Ernie and Cookie Monster was fun. I can't even remember the last time they were paired together. Cookie was funny in the street story. It was kinda interesting how he and Ovejita won a contest to be pig movers. The best part of the new EW was Elmo's pun "That was wheel-y great." The way Ryan delivered it was funny.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Wheel Deal" premieres on PBS this Monday October 15. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The cold open with Ernie and Cookie Monster was fun. I can't even remember the last time they were paired together. Cookie was funny in the street story. It was kinda interesting how he and Ovejita won a contest to be pig movers. The best part of the new EW was Elmo's pun "That was wheel-y great." The way Ryan delivered it was funny.
I agree. Since Dave's been Cookie and Steve's been Ernie (or in the case of this ep, Billy as Ernie) the two of them haven't interacted much. Seems like that's always been a Jim and Frank thing.