Sesame Street Season 48 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I can say about David Gallo is that as far as production designing goes, he's been the most progressive about modernizing (and in Hooper's case, retroizing) the street, whereas Victor DiNapoli's modernizing over the years were far more subtle in comparison (such as making Hooper's a convenience store) - which seems like crying over spilled milk when you think about how some of those changes prior to Season 46 made certain people here flip their lids.

Funnily enough, I can't help but think about what Drtooth has said many times before about in a real world situation, the building housing Hooper's and the laundromat would have been long gone years ago and replaced with luxury condos.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's the Manequin Challenge thing for anyone who wants to see it:

I wonder if we'll actually get an episode with all those characters in it or if they just brought most of them out specifically for this video? Grundgetta also appears in the video, so I hope that means she's returning. Snuffy is so big, I doubt they'd bring him out unless he was being used for something else. Anyway, it's nice to see SW acknowledge that the Muppets have performers

Oscarfan

Reaction score
He's done some rather popular theatrical puppet work recently in NY, so I guess that's what got their attention.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, I have to say that living in NY certainly has its perks. I remember I had a couple of local job offers . . . ten years ago . . . and neither came to fruition. One of whom was from Ed May, who's worked on SST before, but at the time he and his wife managed a troupe based out in Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.