Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Don't forget dude. With Muppets being owned by Disney it will never happen. I understand where your coming from I wouldn't mind seeing something like that to happen. I know that Herry has been on there but he's no longer used much but for a background character. He's needs to make reintroduction (sorry if it's not spelled right) to Sesame Street. But like I've said before I can't wait!

wiley207

Reaction score
Thanks. I know Disney owns the Muppets, but you never know... :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hope it's true about Abby because honestly, all that promotion about her, all that talk about her, all the fuss about her, all the publicity about her being introduced in season 37 you'd think she was going to be like a new Elmo or something, and then she only appears in three episodes! WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! So honestly, let's hope what they say about Abby is true!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, You know, when they first made some noise about Curly Bare, she only appeard on the last two or three episodes! But the next season they had a lot more episodes with her in them.

D

Dil

C'mon, SW! Bring on another SPECIAL episode (much like the trip to Hawaii).

(or do you, members, want to have em all REGULAR NOT SO SPECIAL NORMAL JUST RIGHT?)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Well, You know, when they first made some noise about Curly Bare, she only appeard on the last two or three episodes! But the next season they had a lot more episodes with her in them.
I never heard any buzz about Curly Bear actually, but man was there a lot of buzz about Abby!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think there was so much buzz about Abby, not so much because she was a new popular character, but mainly due to the controversy of her being a "princess" character and whether that was flattering to a girl's image. Not that I wish to get into that again, heh.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I never heard any buzz about Curly Bear actually, but man was there a lot of buzz about Abby!
Well, there was a little buzz about her in the press relase.

You know heralde, Every time I see an episod with Abby, I always see a little girl with a fairy outfit on and I'm like "Is it Hollowween already?" Now, usually, when litle kids choose their out fir by themselves and they chose a fairy outfit of something, their parents explain to them that they can't go to schol or daycare or the park or somthing dressed like that and somtime the kid throws a hissy fit and it becomes a battle of what to put on in the moring, and somtimes the kid win's, hehe! But now that they see Abby wearing an outfit like that, it's a litlle bit fashionable and okay to wear them in puplic more ofter. I'm thinking maybe Abby has sort of had that affet on children a little bit.

But I thinking by Holloween time next year, were going to see a lot less Elmo outfits. It will be a lot more evened out and more bosy then girls will be dressed like Elmo this year.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean about kids wanted to dress all wild in public. Abby does sort of remind me of that too. I don't think I'd mind if kids dressed up like her for Halloween, I am sick of seeing the Elmo costumes, heh.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, it's not like they want to pierc thenselves and want to get tatoo or somthing, hehe! But, you know, some children let their imagination run away with them and want to dress like a fairy princess somtimes. They haven't really learned the difference between dressing up for special ocassions and regular every day dree, yet. But Abby really is suppost to be a fairy, so she is dressed up appropiately...just like the count is. Well, yeah, Elmo is a little too popular right now in the costume department, heh!:stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.