Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And here are the characters I'm asking about from Episode 4071.
Elmo's World.
1 Mr. Noodle's Sister, Ms. Noodle.
Also, what's the name of the actress who played this role?
2 Firefighter Richard.
Also, what's the name of the person who played this role?
3 The Firefighters.

The Adventures of Trash Gordon.
4 The Snoritians.

5 Super Guitar Girl (Rosita).
6 Super Tutu (Zoe).
7 Super Propeller Head.
8 Super Construction Guy.
8 Super Ponytail.
10 Super Needs a Haircut.
All of these are from the Superhero School.
Please post your replies here and help me get descripts of all the characters from this week's worth of episodes to finally confirm them as characters and add them to the listings.
Thanks, and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wasn't paying too much attention, so basically all I can give you is the descrriptions of Super Zoe and Super Rosita

Super Zoe wore a pink Tutu, and a .... uh... remember the old plastic slinkies, which were orange on one layer of plastic and red on the other layer? Well, imagine one of those opened, forming a circle. She had one on her head. She wore 2 Slinkies (same plastic, same color) for sleeves (her arms whent right through.

Rosita, I didn't cactch too much of, since she had her guitar covering her frontside. She wore (I think ) a blue cape, and a weird hat... this is gonna be hard to explain.... it's like an upside down cone or funnel (silver in color) with a small blue ball on top and some sort of large, thick blue rope/wire spiraling down the cone, but not tight enough that it touches the edges, almost free flowing. something almost Jetson like. I didn't get a good look at it, but I did see some sort of emblem of a red four sided shape (possibly a rhombus) with an "R" on it...

As for the other superheros, they were all human kids. Propeller hat (a boy) wore a beanie hat (Like Beanie of Beanie and Cecil) multicolored. Ponytail was a girl with a black ponytail (I think she was Asian, but I didn't get a good enough look). Needs a haircut (boy) wore a big baseball cap, covering his bad hair. Construction worker (an African American boy) wore a large, well... red construction worker's hat.

There was also a super hero chicken (different looking from the regular ones... much fatter, and she was white) she had a red cape and an emblem of the letter S in either a cloud, or an egg with feathers at the end (my TV doesn't get the channel in too well lately, which is why some of my explainations are fuzzy) She also worse White goggles over her eyes.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Episode 4067:
1. Gordon's Dad had sort of a long face, with small eyes, grey hair, moustache, and beard, and a big grin. His skin tone's a bit darker than Gordon's.

Episode 4068:
1. Don't know the kid's real name. He was an African-American boy riding a scooter.
2. The Boingers: two A.M. kids. One was a fat blue kid with black dreadlocks, a light blue nose (?), green eyelids, and a grey jacket with a yellow stripe. The other was a lavendar A.M. with a black mouth (but not the "live-hand" variety), with light brown pigtails, a pink nose, and a pink jacket with a hood.
4. The King's Horses and Men: different than the ones from the original News Flash: they were two identical green A.M.s with orange noses, who wore armor and their "coat of arms" on their breastplates. Their horses were Buster and Fred, but with different voices.
5. The Horse: just a slightly fuzzy brown horse with a black mane and a white stripe down his face. It's the same puppet used for Cookie Hood's horse, Marian.
7. Not sure on how their name was spelled, but at the beginning of the clip, they were long piles of wavy hair, each one a different color (blond, brown, etc.). When they received their haircuts, it was revealed that their faces were actually grouch puppets; a yellow/green one, a dark red one, a yellow-orange one, and a brown one.

I'll post some more later, but I can tell you that Miss Vicki works at "Tiny Tim's Uke Repair".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, hope you post again soon with the rest of the descriptions to make all the additons to the listings from this week.
And that's a great reference in the name of Miss Vicki's place of employment!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, guys. Another week and another batch of characters to ask descripts for.
And I hope I get more help this time around to actually add the characters from this week, not to mention help on finishing off the list of characters from last week.

Episode 4072.
1 Elmo's World: The Kingfish.
2 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Smelly Laundry.
Please post your descripts here. Thanks for the help and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, all the new characterrs would have to be on as soon as I left. Sorry, Count.....

>>The Adventures of Trash Gordon.
4 The Snoritians.<<

Basically they were Grouches of different colors (mainly greyish browns, but different tones) with closed eyes, wearing nightgowns and caps (all white, I think) and a pillow, which was basically a pillow with large opened eyes on it (the side you put the pillow into a pillowcase was it's "mouth")

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, still searching for descripts and will read back through this thread to see what's still missing.
But for today...
Episode 4073.
1 Dr. Feel.
2 The character that showed up at the end of Gloval Grover: Jamaica, wearing Grover's tie-dyed shirt.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No one has described Dr. Fell for you when he was on Dr. Phil I take it.

An orange tall headed AM (the kind with no chin) with a matching orange triangular nose and two cartoony eyes with no eye lids (just black pupils in the middle) He had a mouth cut out of the head. He had lightbrown hair, balding, and a mustache the same color, almost like it were covering his mouth. he had rod hands. he wore a Brown suit with a white shirt and blue tie. He sat behind the desk the entire time.,

The character in Global Grover was a shark wearing a tie dye tee shirt (I think it was red and yellow)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Now what about Elmo's World: The Kingfish and The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Smelly Laundry?
Please post those descripts here and hope you have a good day.