Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Drtooth. It's not that plaid is necessarily ugly, it's just subtle in its coloration and appreciation. Take the Newsman figure's jacket for instance.
Well, I'll add the pizza from Trash Gordon as "The Pepperoni and Anchovy Pizza" for now to distinguish it in my mind from this pizza that appeared in Elmo's World and until I see that segment again to ask about it then. 1 hour and counting till Episode 4064, I'll post then with requests for any new characters I find and/or any others that you forum members might have spotted which I missed due to my blind batty eyes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but as for today's episode, I cannot help you out, until tommorrow, provided they air the right episode. My early morning class ends just as the new episode SS is over. Unless someone else can take the reigns.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Drtooth, today's episode was more of a filler episode. Tell you about it in the thoughts thread.
The only instance of a new character I can think of in Episode 4064 is the guest that shows up during the talk segment of Elmo's World: Dances.
Talk to you later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's the requests for descripts of new characters from Episode 4065.
1 Mr. Square.
2 The Mouse, the one that tried to climb up the pole or whatever it was he was climbing to ring the bell.
3 The Mouse's Coach, or whoever the character was that said the Mouse could ring the bell.
4 The Square, from Baby Natasha's talk show segment.
5 The All-Baby Band, was this the same group of Muppet characters as Bobby Benson's Band?
6 Ding the Merciless.
Please post here and thanks for your help with all of these.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wasn't totally paying attention to much, so I can't help you on the Baby Band too much... they're AM's (3 of them, one one the keyboard, one one drums, and one I think with a electric guitar...) 2 of which (keyboard, guitar) were like Prairie Dawn like puppets, the guitar one was I think orange, the keyboarder was I think pink and... The Drummer was a bit bigger, and probably orane as well, didn't get too good a look at him. They had only a mouth and sunglasses, but the drummer also had a small yellow or green nose, and he wore a baby bonnet. I didn't catch the clothes on the others.... I'll have to try again tommorow.

Mr. Square... a round headed lavendar AM with live hands. he had a red nose (I think) and eyes with blue eyelids, and 2 thin brown eye brows. Uh... remember the flat top haircuts of the early 90's? his hair was like that, but cube shaped....very odd looking. He wore loud clothing with squares all over, neatly in rows, all red, blue, orange, green, yellow squares. He wore (true to his name) 50's horn rimmed glasses, with square shaped lenses. His microphone was square shaped as well.

The Square was a big red muppet square (not a cube, though... he was flatter on the ends,more like a box) with eyes with green eyelids. He had 2 black eyebrows, near the lower left corner of his mouth there was a black mole, and he had this weird blemish (a pimple?) under his lip (his mouth opened downwards, sort of like Beaker).

The Mouse. A SS muppet mouse (a blue fuzzy cartoony looking mouse), wearing a hard hat with a hammershaped thingy coming out of it to ring the bell.

The coach... he wasn't on too long, and I only say him from the back... but he looked a LOT like Rizzo... only a lighter color, and his looks were simplified.

Ding the Merciless... A regular yellow dinger, wearing a sinister looking black robe. It had a large flat round circle for a hood.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's the last ones from this week's worth of episodes.
Please describe to the best of your knowledge and/or abilities.
1 Elmo's World: The Book.
2 The Muddy Mudongs.
Also, is their name spelled "Mudongs", "Muddongs", or "MudOngs"?
Please reply ASAP and have a good weekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
1. The Picture Book--not much I can remember. I think that the cover had a red border, and a large "Picture Book" on the title. The eyes were on the top cover and had purple eyelids with green cartoony lashes. His pages/ mouth had a big black throat, with six cartoon pictures as the "gums". His pages are also an off-yellow color.

The Circus Book--green border with a large "CIRCUS" title and circus tent on the front. Its sleepy pink eyelidded eyes are on the "stacked pages" on the top--sort of where a regular Muppet's "lips" should be.

2. They are the Muddy M-U-D-D-O-N-S. Two grouch puppets from "Elmo in Grouchland" with furry "trumpet noses" covered in mud. The first one was brown with dark-brown eyebrows. The second was an off-grey one with scraggly fur and black/grey eyebrows. They stood in front of Trash Gordan, and during their "Glurg-glurg-glurg" conversation, the brown Muddon's eyes are shifted to the right, and the other's was to the left.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ah my friend MuppetDude, don't you know? You're already helping me immensely with my list, with all the work you've given me so far on TOTBP and TCT which I'm still waiting for the background toys/characters to finish off that production. But I know I can count on you because of that work you've provided me already.

Now that I have descripts, the 3 Men in a Tub will be added individually, along with Jimmy's Family, the new Cinderella characters, Old King Cole's Servant, and the characters from Trash Gordon.

MuppetDude, you suggested placing the Elmo's World characters under a uniform group heading. Well, I was anticipating this suggestion based on all those object Muppets that have appeared on EW, just bracing about the fact that now I'll have to watch EW. But then again, I want this thing to be as complete as possible... so the Bathtub, Bicycle and Helmet will all go there, along with the Black Leather Jacket.
And now a few questions/clarifications.
1 Drtooth said that the clown from JTBB was a Muppet character, so don't you think it should be added? Just looking for an answer here, after all some of the entries in my listing are one-timers like Xavier and the Genie of the Toothpaste.
2 In the interest of knocking off as many AM's to reduce the overall number remaining, don't you think that the two singers from the BB King song should be added? If not as his backup singers, then would a denomination like "Bearded Singers" or "Beard-Losing Singers" apt for such an entry?
3 How is the name of Trash Gordon's first foes spelled: "Mudongs", "Muddongs", or "Mudlongs"?
Please post ASAP and thanks for all your help everybody.
I'm thinking that you can include "Old King Cole's Servant" as a whole group of servants. That way, you include the one from JTE and the ones from the sketch where Old King Cole (Ernie) is adding up his fiddlers. And, in order not to get some people confused, you might want to call them "Old King Cole's (Ernie's) Servants".

1. The Clown could be added, but maybe you can call her :
The Clown (SS, from Journey to Big Bird)

2. I like the sound of "Beard-Losing Singers", but you may want to add a side note:
Beard-Losing Singers (SS, from "B.B. King")

3. I'm repeating myself, but it's spelled M-U-D-D-O-N-S.

A little more help:

The lizard that appears in "Elmo's Chicken Dream" is the same one seen in Kermit's "Swamp Alphabet" song.

Joe's fake last name is one word instead of two: Hundredguy. Another interesting detail about the "Joe Hundredguy" AMs is that both have big eyes; not exactly the type you'd see on regular AMs; they're roughly the size of Cookie Monster's eyes, but flat.

Drtooth said:
There was ONE character that really stuck out. An Opera singer. Not only was it not an AM, but it's unlike any character I've ever seen on SS. More like a Muppet Show character, with all the detail.

She's gonna be very hard to descibe. She was really fat, and thus had an abnormal Muppet head, Pink and very fat and buldgey, she had *(if I remember correctly) permanantly closed eyes with thick eyebrows. She also had the stereotypical "Opera singer" valkerie (sp?) garb. You know, metal clothing, metal breast plate, and a viking helmet, all metalic with large birdlike Wings coming out of the hat. Very odd character. She only appeared for a couple seconds (the part where Harvey sang about only one nose per person).
From what I read on the Internet, this puppet is the "Big Head" Muppet from Muppet Meeting Films. He was on one of the Muppet Central banners.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, so there were two books in that Elmo's World segment eh? Well, they'll both go into the listings now.
The servants of Ernie as Old King Cole are already added to my listings under the entry "Old King Cole's Fiddlers".
The Muddy Muddons, along with everything from this second week will now be added.
Thanks and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another week, and another batch of characters to request descripts of from my fellow forum members.

So... from Episode 4067.
1 Please describe what Gordon's Dad or Miles's Grandfather looked like.
Also, what's the name of the actor who played this role?
Also, how would it be best to add this character to the listings: as "Gordon's Dad" or as "Miles's Grandfather"?
2 Please describe what Shiela the Kangaroo from Global Grover looked like.
3 Please describe what the Honkers' Grandfather looked like, and if it should be added to the listings.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.