Sesame Street on Good Morning America September 20

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just announced from Sesame Workshop...

Tune in to Good Morning America tomorrow at 7 AM Eastern… We hear that Grover, Elmo, and some of their friends may be taking over the show!
After you watch the show on ABC, post your thoughts and let us know what you think about the appearance.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved it. They even showed an upcoming parody with a Jistin Biber Muppet. Yes, I can hear you groning. But don't worry. It's much better than you'd expect.

dwmckim

Reaction score
So the takeover crew included Grover, Rosita, Oscar, Cookie, and Elmo...i guess Elmo wasn't content merely taking over Sesame Street and got the desire to conquer other shows now :wink:

No "George Snuffleupagus" jokes, was disappointed.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Is that a new/rebuilt Rosita or is it just the effect of the headset?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They have two versions of the Rosita puppet. They usually have an off-looking one that they add costumes to.

ssetta

Reaction score
I just wanted to point out that on the part where Cookie Monster said that it was raining cookies and then they cut to the local weather forecast, my local meteorologist on my ABC affiliate (WCVBTV 5 in Boston) just couldn't stop laughing. Was that the case anywhere else?

pandabae

Reaction score
Is it just me or was Oscar a little off? His voice sounded fine but his actual puppeting style was not as lifelike as everyone else. It's most noticeable when they're all singing together.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I thought Grover was great filling in for George! He looked great with those glasses on