Sesame Street on David Letterman May 26

ColonelErnie

Reaction score
Nope.

Yeah, I wonder why... Maybe it will be true that no Muppet will ever appear on David Letterman. Any inside info?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Sometimes stuff gets cut or bumped because of time. We should watch for it tomorrow. Dave only airs repeats on Fridays, right?

blancalion

Reaction score
I was writting to say that the Muppets were not on Dave tonight. And I saw three people had already done so. Were you sitting by your computer with the show on and forum open????

Either that or you have one fast connection.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Disappointed :concern: :frown: here. As tired as I was I sat up to see it and good ole David Letterman didn't do it. I didn't feel his show is as funny now as it used to be. I think I only laughed once, and the rest of it was him making faces and weird noises. It used to be funnier. What happened?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I didn't miss anything....I totally forgot about it...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I taped it but I didn't catch the Muppets. I thought it was just because my tape cut out parts of it. Anyway, I'm glad it's not just me.

blancalion

Reaction score
I just realized why my post was so "late" I'm on the West Coast and didnt know it wasnt on until three hours after the East Coast. I should have checked in with all the wise people on this board before I stayed up to watch it.

Ryan

Reaction score
Too bad...maybe John meant they FILMED it today...oh well.

"You're going down! To...to CHINATOWN!"

dwmckim

Reaction score
No inside info here, just an educated guess.

Since the Top Ten segment typically is topical current event humor, the Top Ten they were going to do with the Muppets probably got bumped to another date to accomodate a list the staff wanted to do right away to tie in with something from the days headlines. Assuming the original info on the appearance is from a reliable source, im guessing that the Muppet segments were pretaped so the show could end up using it whenever they wanted to so it might not be a bad idea to set those vcrs the rest of the week and maybe next (or until we get an update from an insider).