Sesame Street Old School official Site

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
but definitely Kermit (which I think answers our curiosity about Kermit's appearance on the set.

I TOLD EVERYONE that Kermie would be in the DVD set! :smile: I just knew it! :big_grin: yooo hooo!

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Does anyone know...

Is the release date for "Old School Sesame Street" for Canadian fans too? I'm finding most of the release dates aren't the same for us Canucks???:embarrassed:

BEAR

Reaction score
TheCreatureWork said:
Is the release date for "Old School Sesame Street" for Canadian fans too? I'm finding most of the release dates aren't the same for us Canucks???:embarrassed:

Maybe you can order it from a US retailer (online) and it will be shipped to you. Then you don't have to wait longer if Canada gets it at a later time in stores.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*dances* THAT WAS AMAZING!! I can't believe how great that was! I am dieing with anticipation for that set! It's going to be SO amazing!! And I also LOVED all the SS Muppets that were drawn on the page! Grrreat!! And I cannot wait!

Grover

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I had trouble getting that page to load. What clips are included?
Sesame Street Pitch Pilot ( Rowlf and Kermit)
Ernie decorates the apartment for the viewer.
Super Grover: Lost Girl
News Flash: Rapunzle.
The King of Eight
The Pinball Number Count
"C" is For Cookie
I Love Trash (1969 - Orignal Oscar)

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
Hey Stupid!

That cracks me up every time. :smile:

Finally people can see that Kermit and the pilot are on the set. I still don't get why people were worried in the first place. If Kermit has been on other Sesame Street DVDs, he'd be on this one.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think Disney don't care about him being on Sesame Street DVD's but for other old speicals that has Kermit (that is from the Henson Company) that don't want to have to pay that much to have Kermit on there. So we'll always know that Kermit will be on most of the Sesame Street stuff. Can't wait for this box set and I hope I get some money by then.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Grover said:
Sesame Street Pitch Pilot ( Rowlf and Kermit)
Ernie decorates the apartment for the viewer.
Super Grover: Lost Girl
News Flash: Rapunzle.
The King of Eight
The Pinball Number Count
"C" is For Cookie
I Love Trash (1969 - Orignal Oscar)
By saying that I Love Trash features the original Oscar, do you mean that the clip showed the original orange Oscar? If so, I guess that would prove that the version shown on Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game isn't the original broadcast version of the song.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that the set came out, and it also came with small PVC figures of some Sesame Street characters, including Roosevelt Franklin, Bruno, and Kermit. These PVCs were smaller than the Mini Muppets released by Palisades (and weren't Palisades quality... the quality was more cartoony, like the 35th aniversary ilustrations).

I have been wondering if Sesame Workshop was allowed to include Kermit in promos for it's videos and DVDs (yes, I know a Kermit clip is included in that promo for the various international versions of Sesame Street found on many DVDs, but I feel like that's more of a public service announcement), on the packaging of it's products, or in the DVD menus. I know that Kermit can be included in the actual releases. Then again, I don't know if the promo shown at Sesame Workshop will be used in future video and DVD releases, or shown on TV.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Watching the clip again I can see a quick glimpse of behind the scene footage, I presume there will be a "making of" feature ? :smile: