Sesame Street meets Home Improvement

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been having this idea for a few weeks now where the cast of Sesame Street would meet the cast members of Home Improvement and would interact with each other in a couple of scenes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Some scenes would include:

• Cookie Monster and Jill Taylor
Cookie Monster would see Jill baking cookies for the family and he would want some for himself.

• Brad and Hoots The Owl
Brad and Hoots would compete in a saxophone face off to see who is the better player.

• Big Bird and Mark
Big Bird's teddy bear Radar would fall apart and Mark would come by and calm him down while Radar is being fixed.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Maria, Luis, Gordon, Susan, Tim, and Jill would talk about their childhoods along with growing up and exchange stories about them with each other.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Herry would meet Wilson (the next door neighbor to the Taylors) and overcome his shyness.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Another interaction I could picture is Oscar The Grouch encountering Brad playing the Sesame Street theme on his saxophone and would be bothered by his playing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea. I could see it being potential for a future Sesame Street plot.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the Sesame Street plot right now, but do not know the season and year it would be done.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here is what I have down so far:

The Taylors Move To Sesame Street!

Cold Open: Big Bird is seen sitting down in Gordon and Susan's apartment on 123 Sesame Street, when a moving truck parks near their apartment and Luis along with Maria's.

Big Bird wonders who is moving in.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to do the plot first, then do the insert scenes later such as Brad and Hoots, Cookie Monster and Jill, etc.