Sesame Street Live on Spanish Channel

BEAR

Reaction score
I was flipping through the channels tonight and came across what seemed to be a Sesame Street Live performance on a Spanish channel (I think its called Univision or something). Yeah, it was a bunch of people in big costumes of Elmo, Zoe, Rosita, Cookie Monster, Baby Bear, a pink Martian and a blue Martian. It was interesting. It was all in Spanish and they were dancing around. I've not really seen one of these Sesame Street Live shows (maybe when I was little, but that was years ago). Why does Baby Bear wear overalls in these shows? It doesn't make any sense. He never wears clothes on the actual show when he is in puppet form.

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
When Was It On?

I honestly don't remember the exact time but it was late evening.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Bebe oso lleva "overalls", porque sin "overalls" él está desnudo. ¡Nostros no podimos este! Hehehehe

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i looked in the Telemundo and univison listing and no Seasame street on thur fri or sat or today sun eiother

BEAR

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Bebe oso lleva "overalls", porque sin "overalls" él está desnudo. ¡Nostros no podimos este! Hehehehe

lol! Okay, I got it!:wink:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
He/she drinks bear it takes "overalls", because without "overalls" he is naked. Nostros non podimos this! Hehehehe