Sesame Street honored at the Daytime Emmys

Barry Lee

Reaction score
On NBC starting @ 9:00pm.
Hopefully Sesame Street & Bear In The Big Blue House will win some awards!! :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A special tribute is planned for Sesame Street during the awards ceremony tonight. The Sesame Street segment will be airing in the first hour of the show so don't miss it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It really was impressive all the Sesame characters and celebrities they had on stage. Very cool to hear them all singing "Sing" at the same time with one another. The celebrity clips from over the years were also enjoyable.

kermiejam

Reaction score
It was cool really cool and funny b/c the guy from Days of our lives was singing with them

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't know about this till today. So, anybody got more info on what happened? What SS characters, what celebrities, what clips included in the presentation?
Thanks and have a good weekend.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Didn't know about this till today. So, anybody got more info on what happened? What SS characters, what celebrities, what clips included in the presentation?
The SS Muppets who were there were...

*Big Bird
*Cookie Monster
*Oscar the Grouch
*Grover
*Elmo
*Zoe
*Rosita
*The Count

Celebrities:
*Al Roker
...there were others,yet i cannot remember who

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
They sweeped over the celebrities so fast it seemed, plus it was last Friday and my brains are fried man!

I remember Paige Davis from Trading Spaces, and Al Roker like muppet maniac said, and that's it! Ellen Degeneres introduced the segment (cool!), but I'm lucky if I can remember...um, what I was about to say! :rolleyes: