1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Happy Meal in New Zeland and Singapore!!!

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by radionate, Nov 19, 2002.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Okay Guys,

In my never ending quest to find out more about the upcoming McDonalds Muppet Show 25th Anniv. Happy Meal, I stumbled across this info about a recent New Zeland Happy Meal promotion.

Apparently there were 12 Sesame Street plush toys released in New Zeland recently. Here's the blurb I found on the web:

Does anyone have any pictures/info? I'm on a quest to find info on these now as well, and I am coming up short.

EDIT!!! This info seems to be very old, and from 2001. So it isn't very recent. Does anyone still have any info?
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Nate Doggie,

I'm pretty sure these are exactly the same as the ones from Kelloggs in 2000. Very cool, but you may already have them lurking around.

I liked the Snuffy.

Quinnnnnnn
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

Thanks for the info Quin, I think you are right. I've actually found a bunch of pictures for Australian/New Zeland S.S. Happy Meals. I'm always surprised at how much S.S. is commercially marketed in stuff like Happy Meals overseas.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It is not uncommon for an internation version of McD's to have toys much like Kelloggs. I remember reading a Happy Meal book, and saw pictures of a Darkwing Duck promotion that resembled the free figures given away in a box of Frosted Flakes.

Unless of course they put the wrong picture in there!
  5. radionate

radionate New Member

Nope, they didn't. Australia and some other countries did promtions to feature the Kellogg's PVC figures of Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, etc. Supposedly the figure has a McDonalds copywrite, but to me that isn't a big deal.