Sesame Street Gund Plushes

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hallo! just woundering if anyone can help me out here. I've been looking around for the Sesame Street Gund plushes... the only place i seen one, was Oscar the Grouch at 6 flags... being to busy at the time trying to find someone, i didn't stop to playthe water un race to win him :frown: and then forgot about him. Also, on ebay they have them. But, i'm skeptical about eay sometimes. I'm woundering if theres a store that sells them. I've look's at Wal-Mart, and KBs. If anyone could help me out, that would be great. Oscar and Cookie are the only ones i'm looking forward to buy really.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I've seen them at Barnes N Noble in the kids section. I've seen Grover, Cookie, Oscar, Elmo and Big Bird. I've also seen miniature versions at Hen House.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
RIGHT! I remember seeing Grover and bert once before... i was broke at the time though. I was buying Muppet Treasure Island n didn't have enough cash for a plush. But now i do! Thnx!

Drtooth

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Hallo! just woundering if anyone can help me out here. I've been looking around for the Sesame Street Gund plushes... the only place i seen one, was Oscar the Grouch at 6 flags... being to busy at the time trying to find someone, i didn't stop to playthe water un race to win him :frown: and then forgot about him. Also, on ebay they have them. But, i'm skeptical about eay sometimes. I'm woundering if theres a store that sells them. I've look's at Wal-Mart, and KBs. If anyone could help me out, that would be great. Oscar and Cookie are the only ones i'm looking forward to buy really.

I'm guessing that if you got to six Flags and see an Oscar plush, it may be a Nanco, not a Gund... particularly if you see them as a prize in a carny game or Claw game. As far as your search went, no wonder you couldn't find them. KB's and Walmarts don't carry gunds. Your best bet are places like Filenes or independant toy stores. Hope this helps

Violia

Reaction score
I've gotten them for my daughter from borders. so far she has Grover and Big Bird. I've seen Oscar, Cookie, Bert + Ernie, zoe and Elmo. I'd like a Count plushie.