1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Google Doodles

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by dwmckim, Nov 4, 2009.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just finished placing my order, should be here by next week. :excited:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You'd better hurry, it'll only be available today.
  4. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

High-res versions are available at http://www.google.com/logos/sesamestreet.html
  5. MuppetLabsBoy

MuppetLabsBoy Member

6. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

Looking at the cast one I now notice Slimey is in there. Also, I remember how tired I am of seeing Ernie and Bert arm in arm like that. Can't they seperate the two a bit? I mean all it does is fuel the stupid comedians that joke about the two of them. I think they are recognizable enough to know who they are if one were on the other end of the word.

And I really like the layout of this picture (for everyone else) as it makes a lot of sense with Oscar in the O and Grover on the G, etc.
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member