1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Google Doodles

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by dwmckim, Nov 4, 2009.

1. dwmckim Well-Known Member

At the current time i'm typing, when you visit Google, Big Bird's legs are in place of the 'L" in the logo.

("Big Bird isn't a letter of the alphabet...")

Hopefully they'll do something with Cookie Monster's eyes in place of the double O's.
  2. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Oh, I love it!
  3. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I just saw it! How cute!
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That is SO awesome. :super: And, for anyone interested, the photos of the Muppets for the Google appearances were done by friend of The Muppet Mindset, Louis Henry Mitchell. :wisdom:

EDIT: I just got an e-mail from Louis telling me to keep an eye on Google everyday up until November 10th. He says there's a great surprise at the end. So keep your eyes peeled! :insatiable:
  5. GonzoLeaper Active Member

6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I try to avoid Google at all cost, but this I just HAD to see, and this is the greatest Google logo ever, lol.
  7. sesameguy Member

This is an awesome idea! I hope they consider it for next week and the official anniversary day.
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

On the Mexican version of Google, Abelardo appears too!

EDIT: And the other foreign sites have their original characters on their sites too!
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

10. The Count Moderator

And now the race begins to identify the Muppets on the various international Google pages.

*Starts googling, no, not searching for stuff on Google... Googling eyes around instead. :insatiable:
  11. GonzoLeaper Active Member

They did!:insatiable: See the Japanese site.

http://www.google.co.jp/
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

13. GonzoLeaper Active Member

Awesome! Thanks for the link, dude.:)
  14. zns Active Member

Obviously the Bird is still the best loved character on the show! :wisdom:
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Of course the UK has decided to celebrate 20 years of Wallace and Grommet at the same time...Joy!
  16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sort of on the same topic... but anyone else notice new Sesame Street 40th anniversary banner ads popping up in places? So far I've seen Elmo, Abby and even Cookie in my Yahoo mail page.
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I love these logos! The Cookie one is pwnsome!

I recognize all the international characters save for the purple monster girl with the pig tails. :o
  18. The Count Moderator

What country is she featured in Snowths? Methinks it might be Chamki from India.
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Chamki is an orange AM girl Muppet, and she's seen with Boombah the Lion; her picture was in our paper this past weekend when they did a short mention of Galli Galli Sim Sim in India.
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

She's someone from the Israeli version of the show...

Personally, I'm disappointed it wasn't Moishe Oofnik for the Israeli logo.