Sesame Street films

mikebennidict

Reaction score
remember the starfish film with the girl singing starfish sinny swimming free etc? she sounded so sweet. wonder who it was?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
here's another i probably haven't seen since the late 70s. it was a short one about the sun setting over NYC and Joe Raposo was sing some song to go along with it. don't know how it went.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
i kind of remember one where they were talking about jobs that kids could get. it showed a couple of kids going around on a paper route, delivering papers, and collecting money. None of the adults seemed at all surprised to see a camera crew following around their paper boy.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
haven't thought of this 1 in a while. it's about the seasons and a lady is singing the song look around.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememebr these? > 1. a film about some girl where who i'm not sure what she was doing but had this cat with her and looked like it was going to try to eat the fish in the fish bowel and she stops him before it gets that far. > 2. where somebody pours a drink into these cups and the 2nd cup gets too much water. it also shows salt and nuts being poured into containers with the same thing happening. >

mikebennidict

Reaction score
remember the scale film and the song hello scale what do you say? tell me how much does it weigh?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
there were a couple of Dolphin films i remember. 1 where 3 are jumping in slow motion and another 3 or 4 of them, 1 at a time where standing on their tales and would then dive right in. i wonder where that was filmed?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
don't think i mentioned these 2. > the film about growing where the lady is singing i'm getting bigger i am not a baby anymore. etc. > and this one about flowers and the same lady who sang on the growing film also sung on this one witch goes like, there are flowers in the window, there are flowers in the hall. etc.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememebr this films about balls with the song the ball goes up. the ball goes down. the ball keeps going round and round? etc.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Geeezz Mike,You're Totally Interested In Those SS Films!!! :concern: :stick_out_tongue: :eek: